“Very good meal”

Whet Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We had a lunch and dinner here. The food was good, without being outstanding. the staff were great and we felt welcomed even at our late lunch.

There are newer reviews for Whet Restaurant

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Wander along a winding path through the trees and arrive at Whet.
Sit out on a balcony amongst the trees and enjoy lovely food and wine. Very pleasant staff, good service.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

considering the location of this restaurant I thought the food to be good to very good hence my rating. If this place were in a big city I would score lower. Had the barra w/c people raved about but I unfortunately did not think so highly of it, had better in Darwin. Hubby had the salmon w/c was a bit underdone but had a very nice crisp. dessert was also just ok. the garlic bread though was very yummy we ordered an extra helping. staff were so so, I had to ask 3 times for more water and twice for the dessert menu. reservations are crucial if coming during busy season, I had our lodge call the afternoon we checked in.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Needed water and a flat white after climbing Mt Sorrow so stopped in on the way back to our campsite. (The free wifi was also a factor). Was such a nice atmosphere with friendly staff we decided to have lunch. My wife is a vegetarian and was ecstatic to find out they had a whole separate veggy menu. After a fantastic lunch we came back for supper with friends, and after trying everyones meal, both starter and main course, struggled to pick a favourite, my wife claiming it was the best veggy meal she'd ever had. Very much recommended and will go back if we find ourselves up there again.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Brilliant atmosphere, lovely food, beautiful setting and great staff. Wish it was easier to go back to!