“Passion, heart, and taste!”
Review of Ground Organic Living food Cafe - CLOSED

Ground Organic Living food Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I just came back from the most amazing meal at ground. They just updated their menu and it is fantastic. We had the pancakes and the bruschetta. I had to physically restrain my wife from licking the plates. To the reviewer who said the bruschetta was unremarkable because it was not on crusty bread, I think you miss the point of a raw cafe. So much heart and soul goes into these meals, they even make their own "mylk" from nuts and seeds. We will look no further for coffee or a healthy, hearty and cruelty-free meal. Thanks again for a great meal guys! Well done!

3  Thank MonicaGraeme

Reviewed May 28, 2013

As I write this review we have just had our fifth visit to this wonderful café. We have eaten their twice and for coffee and juice the other three times. My preference is the falafel (although sadly this is no longer available) and the Mexican stack (not in the same sitting). all juices and smoothies a top notch and cater to all palates. Coffee is great with a range of milk choices that should suit all comers.
Dining is casual and very social when busy as a large table is the centre piece to the café and can be shared by many diners. also the bench area at the front of the café caters for inside and outside dining
Love that the café is true to label......raw. Provides tasty and nutritious meals that us mere mortals dare try to attempt at home. I tip my hat to the young couple that have taken on this project it is obvious that they are passionate and love what they do therefore not working a day in their lives.
Keep up the good work and when in Buderim I highly recommend you visit this café

2  Thank oppy1
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Run by self righteous hippies this raw organic cafe looks promising from the outset but alas no. Don't be charmed by its recycled decor and hippie chic atmosphere. The promise of some menu items are just indications or a homage to the dish and not actually what they are selling. A bruchetta for example is nothing more than a slice of cakey bread with avocado and a sliced tomato. No crusty bread. No garlic infusion and no flavour. Of course I am told that because they do "raw" food, as stated in their menu disclaimer, you should not expect a bruchetta but a tribute to bruchetta. What restaurant needs a disclaimer? Is this a menu or a legal document? Surely a title such as open sandwich or deconstructed bruchetta is more appropriate. So just be sure to read the fine print when you order and don't expect to get what you ordered. That said the mexican plate was flavoursome but the bad attitude of a gen Y male staff member overshadowed the overall experience. He was aroggant, self righteous and inflexible. Poor service by one individual put a cloud over the entire customer service team. As a young business I hope they can see past their own agendas and take on community opinion.

4  Thank jen_knee_watson
Reviewed May 6, 2013

What a find, down to the great food the fantastic service and atmosphere. The young girl was only to helpful in explaining the different things on offer, being something new to alot of people and quite hard to understand what all the ingredients are she was only to happy to explain everything. Will highly recommend and will tell everyone about it. Thanks again for the great experience.

2  Thank Lemarseny
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I love eating organic whole food at home. Usually when I go out to restaurants I like to indulge a little. This place is definitely not indulgent. It will keep you on your healthy eating track...

2  Thank Absoloodle