“Great raw foody find”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Melbourne
“Great raw foody find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I love eating organic whole food at home. Usually when I go out to restaurants I like to indulge a little. This place is definitely not indulgent. It will keep you on your healthy eating track...

2 Thank Absoloodle

Sydney, Australia
“Pretty great raw vegan food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate the Mexicano plate and the gorgeous salad. The food was fresh and tasty. The Mexicano plate was a pretty decent size and enough to share between two- which is good as meals on their own seemed on the expensive side.
The salad had a really nice citrus dressing.
They menu says they stop doing food at 2.30 (open til 5) but we got there just after 2.30 and they still could do a few things. Worth noting though if you are going later.
The couple running the place seemed pretty lovely and pretty excited by their venture, which was nice. It was doing good business too which says a lot.
It had nice green outlook.

1 Thank OneEyedBetty
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing food, divine coffee, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I called into Ground for two coffees and I was so impressed with the service, cafe philosophy and the taste of the coffee that we called in for lunch later that day. My husband had the Mexicana plate (he generally doesnt eat vegan/vegetarian but loved it) and it was generous in size and delicious. I had the Gorgeous salad and it was just that! It came in two sizes and I chose the smaller size as the Staff told me it was a decent serving for a small and indeed it was. We shared a green juice and our 11 month old son loved it. We loved the cafe's philosophy and approach to the food they serve. I was so stoked to stumble across this cafe. Highly recommend it to anyone visiting Buderim even if you don't usually eat vegan/vegetarian as you won't be disappointed. The desserts looked great too!

1 Thank Mishellbo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good to go out and have fantastic nourishing food that makes me feel soo good after the meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Delicious Raw Organic food, with no nasty chemicals or artificials, just intellegently blended flavours from excellent quality ingredients, giving great flavours and leaving you feeling nourished and satisfied with easy digestion.

Also the atmosphere is relaxed, though caring, great for both a full lunch or a quick coffee & treat.

Good Value too, Top Work to James & Monique the founders, young inovative people doing great things on the world, Great Resturant.

“Great if you enjoy raw, vegan food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

The atmosphere was really nice, although the cafe is situated right near a very busy round about so it was quite noisy. The coffee was nice and I had the chocolate fudge slice which was really nice considering it was raw.

• Visited November 2012