“FANTASTIC DELI!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Description: A newly opened Delicatessen and Restaurant on King Street, Buderim
Brisbane
“FANTASTIC DELI!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have only been to the deli. Incredible range. We are rom Brisbane and there is nothing this good down here that I have found. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. We had a recent holiday in Buderim and spent a fortune there and loved every mouthful. We bought lots of cheeses, quince jellies, sliced sausages, specialty biscuits etc etc that you just cant find in supermarkets. We will be returning to a holiday in Buderim every year and will be straight back here!

The deli out the front is in a poor position, very exposed and didnt feel inviting so we didnt try there.

• Visited November 2012

Buderim, Australia
“Food disappointing and service still poor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

On a lovely sunny day great for lunch outside but will never understand why this restaurant placed it's outside area beside a busy road and not at the back near the projected parkland. Service is still poor and standing waiting to be seated is waste of time as no-one seems to be bothered. There seems to be a lot of staff basically not quite knowing what they are doing. Gum chewing waitress got our orders wrong and food was mediocre. Duck was fatty and not properly cooked; chicken fairly good. Coffee really good at least.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Buderim, Queensland, Australia
“OK but food is not yet up to high standard”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I took my mum and dad there on a recent visit they had to the coast. Service was average with staff being friendly(ish) I expected more for a new restaurent trying to gain business. We had a lunch with three different meals. One meal was excellent, one ok and the other pretty poor. A shame. Perhaps in the future it will become more consistent but at a table with the different meals to get such different results shows that they are not ready yet. I will go again though as I is a nice place and the deli is great. The deli is not too expensive either so quite impressed.

Buderim, Australia
“Deli is fantastic but restaurant needs more professionalism”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

I tried to write a review on this place the first time I went in there but Trip Advisor had not listed it yet - the Deli is amazing - there is absolutely everything in the whole shop and the owners should be congratulated on their stock. Despite negative comments from some locals, Buderim really did need such a great Delic. However, the restaurant is another matter - there seems to be two entry points and one of them that says "Please wait to be seated" is just ignored. I felt embarrassed for an elderly lady who stood waiting for ages for a table and no-one attended the entry desk - I just walked out when I was forgotten at the table. They really need to inject as much time and effort into the Restaurant as is in the Deli.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank marigoldKent
Caloundra, Australia
“Terrific Deli”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have not tried the restaurant but the attached deli is very very good, the best I have seen on the Sunshine Coast.
It had all the obscure items that my wife used as her "tests". It also has a very good prepared meats area - we tried the Chichen Kievs and they were great, the Moroccan Chicken a little less so. Ham was OK but nothing special.

• Visited July 2012