“Top 3 in town”
Review of Le Baroque - CLOSED

Le Baroque
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual dining with ocean view on the top of Buderim This place will make you go for more
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I know that Buderim has some great places to eat, but if it's quality fare you're looking for, then I reckon it has to be Le Baroque, Hungry Feel or Harry's.

I picked Le Baroque on top because they are so accommodating and flexible in terms if BYO and functions yet have fantastic French fare at a very reasonable price. I'm not suggesting that Hungry Feel or Harry's aren't as good; it's just that they aren't as accommodating of big groups, BYO or alternate arrangements. I know or have met the owners of the top 3 in town so I am confident in recommending their eating house based on their self professed commitment to quality. All 3 do great meals based on local produce at it's seasonal best.

While I would personally add to or alter each of their wine lists, their food and service are excellent, and are way better than you'd expect in a regional venue.

Good on you guys.

T

There are newer reviews for Le Baroque

Reviewed March 4, 2014

You would drive past this place and not know that it is superb food here, we have dined here quite a few times and we are not from the area,they are also dog friendly and as we had a little pooch with us the last time they very accommodatingly brought out a bowl of water. The food here is very French and we adore it,This is a Chef on top of his game, It is alfresco dining or you can eat interior if you wish, just a realy cool place to eat magnificent French food

1  Thank DerekCC_12
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We decided on a whim to go out for dinner on a Saturday night close to Christmas. I know I was pushing my luck at this time of year, but I spoke with the owner/head chef Michael who kindly negotiated a time for us which was very agreeable. Upon arrival we were promptly greeted by an attentive lovely young lady we later discovered was Michael's daughter. We had a perfect table for two and the room is set out so well that one doesn't feel crowded. Michael didn't leave us our own for too long before he was expertly delivering the specials which we both opted for one of each. Superb wine recommendation again by Michael and he is charming by the way, perfect front of house man who clearly has his finger on the pulse back of house. Food absolutely delicious, I had spatchcock which was delicious, my companion had what she says was perfectly cooked salmon with delicious Mooloolaba prawns. Desserts each (wow! they were both out of this world) and the atmosphere was just great. Michael and his team made us feel right at home. We will be back Le Baroque!!!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

What a magnificent dining experience,intimate room,wonderful service and truly beautiful food.We were there last Saturday night,restaurant was full and every table looked after so well.From the complimentary canapes to the divine Affogato at meals end, and everything in between, do yourself a big favour and head to Le Baroque for a wonderful treat.We can't wait to go back.

3  Thank Scoop F
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We are so happy we went to Le baroque, for once we left feeling satisfied! The food, service and atmosphere were all first class. We appreciated the owner introducing the waiter and the description of the specials, The chairs were comfortable and the room warm.

1  Thank robert7005