“Le Baroque Le Good”
Review of Le Baroque - CLOSED

Le Baroque
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual dining with ocean view on the top of Buderim This place will make you go for more
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We are so happy we went to Le baroque, for once we left feeling satisfied! The food, service and atmosphere were all first class. We appreciated the owner introducing the waiter and the description of the specials, The chairs were comfortable and the room warm.

1  Thank robert7005

Reviewed June 20, 2013

good location in the middle of town. The quickest seating I have had ina while. The owner/head chef suggested the specials which we had one of each.I cannot remember having a better duck Cassoulet and my wife had the beef slow cooked on a bed of mashed potatoes. It does not get any better anywhere in the world The cheese platter to follow was great as was the wines.This place is not expensive.it is great food at a very reasonable price.. About $10 a head more than the local pub.

1  Thank empirecircuit
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We went to celebrate a uni graduation and wanted something special. We were not disappointed. The service was first class and the food perfection. I even got to try out some rusty school French, which was fun. I definitely recommend Le Baroque for any special meal.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

The dining room is beautiful, the welcome warn, the menu great, and of all the meals and courses on our table there was not one fault we could make. It was perfect in every sense. What a treat. A great change to have the owner and staff who just know so much about the food and the wine and how it all works together. We found our self saying on multiple occasions that
" this is the best one of these I have ever tasted". This one is a must for any occasion. Outdoor dining too. Romantic, good for friends, business catch ups and for families with calm kids.
A great lunch and coffee and cake destination too.

2  Thank Ashton4
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This little French restaurant cafe where a delight, so French the waiter could not understand the Australian accent. Our meal was a culinary delight and the service exceed expectations. Such service sometimes not found in the city. Chef visited the dinning room, although not our table and just as well as I had my mouth full! Parking easy, behind the restaurant. So if in the area seek out this restaurant, just a short drive from Brisbane, we will certainly be going back.