“Tranquility”
Review of Divinity Spa - CLOSED

Divinity Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Divinity Spa sunshine Coast is the best place for relaxing, unwinding and invigorating yourself whilst on holidays or just some time on your day off. We offer reasonable rates and professional friendly service. There are packages you can indulge yourself in or we will tailor make something to suit your needs.The location offers the best view over the coast whilst you while away the time in the heated spa with your own bottle of bubbles with your partner girlfriends or relaxing on your own in your own little world.
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Amazing views relaxation at its best. Thank you for my weekend indulging in your services Kylie with breath taking views of the MOOLOOLABA coast line.
My bridesmaides loved the out door spa sipping champagne and strawberries. And not to mention the facials and massage
Thank you once again I look forward to the tranquility you offered again some time when I visit the coast. I defiantly recommend Davinity day spa

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Kylee gives an amazing massage especially if you like deep tissue massage and have sports injuries like myself.She is such a lovely lady and has a beautiful relaxing massage room.Fantastic value for money,you wont find better on the coast

1  Thank Kezz_108
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I have been having massages for your and this is by far the best.
Kylee just has this uncanny ability to find and fix the probelm areas without even asking.
There are a lot of signs on the sunny coast where people claim to be the best.

Kylee makes no claims, I guess whan you are that good you don't need to.
She also has a commerical sauna and a great Jacuzzi that I will be sure to use next time.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

For those of you with problem backs from using Computers, then you can stop looking. Kylie knows exactly how to solve the Neck, Shoulder & Backache that we all suffer from. An absolute must & you will know why, once you have had a Massage!

1  Thank Donna W
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Perfect treatment perfect location, stunnings views & value for money