“Awesome stay”

Atherton Holiday Park
Ranked #6 of 6 Atherton B&B and Inns
“Awesome stay”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Our family stayed on a powered site here for two nights and we loved it. The manager was more than helpful. The park was clean and tidy. It was also within a great distance from all the attractions. We would stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Happychappies76
Lorna K, Owner at Atherton Holiday Park, responded to this review, June 9, 2016
Thank you so much for your review we really appreciate it.I hope you will visit us again soon.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Croydon, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Wow, looking late afternoon for a place to stay whilst in Atherton and everything was booked out... As I have 2 young children I frantically looked online to find something else..., I looked up trip advisor and found this caravan/holiday park... I wasn't too sure given some of the other reviews... But I must say WOW!! Not sure what happened to the guests who gave bad reviews here but this place was just lovely... lovely caring staff who work above and beyond to make our stay as comfortable and enjoying as it was... Neat and tidy outside areas, the gardens were well kept and there was plenty of room to ensure my children could spend some time outside without the fear of cars ect.. The 2 bedroom family cottages were just huge and stylish, Fully equipped with everything we needed to ensure our family had a wonderful few days off... We really enjoyed having drinks and nibbles on our big outside veranda whilst looking out over the Atherton tableland farming areas and seven sisters view... Thank you and see you again soon ;)

Room Tip: Make sure to stay a few nights you'll love it
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
cairns
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This place was excellent, the two bedroom cottages were excellent value, quite new, and modern, the owners were very friendly, it was in a good location close to all of the local attractions, quiet, comfortable, plenty of space for the kids. We really enjoyed the gardens with views to Tinaroo Dam. I really enjoyed my stay and i don't think you could get better value for money in Atherton.

Room Tip: The two bedroom cottages 12 to 20 are much newer and quieter with better views.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lidia l
Lorna K, Owner at Atherton Holiday Park, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you Lidia I hope you will come and stay again soon
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the new 2 bedroom cabins. They were very roomy and lovely. The room could have been cleaned better but it was ok. The service was underwhelming. The gardens and views are charming, overall we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank tanaus1
Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu), New Zealand
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Should have read the reviews - the woman was very rude and looked at me like I was disturbing her from her daily life. The reception needs a serious makeover as does the facilities. I paid for two nights in my campervan but after 30minutes I thought there had to be somewhere else better than this - so I lost $50, do not waste your time driving here - go and stay somewhere else!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
I was very upset when I read your review this is a email I have received from another guest:

Our thanks to Lorna and Agan for a great stay at your park, 10 minutes from the CBD, beautiful and quiet surrounds, friendly and unobtrusive staff, well equipped and clean facilities, very competitive rates- a great stop over for travellers.Dog OK.
See you next trip around,
Peter & Jules

Travelers are raving about these Atherton hotels

Wonga Beach
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Unit 1 turned out to be a very low value room Aircon did not work. Kitchen and bathroom was made up of Gararge Sale leftovers TV was out of date and power points had up to 4 plugs pigibacked in one socket [split sistem air run from 10 amp power point but did not work] shower taps set at 12 ins from ground. Priced at $110. worth about $75 if you were very very desperate.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 43snapper
I'm sorry you felt that way but unit one is one of our older units .Your points are noted and we will endeavour to rectify them all.Thank you for your feedback.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed in one of the new units which are huge with 2 bedrooms .There is a covered carport and outside setting where we sat and enjoyed the beautiful gardens.
It was clear to see the owner has gone to great lengths to make a comfortable stay for guests .The views from the property stretch for miles across the rich tableland farming area to the Seven Sister mountains.

• Stayed May 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atherton
BIG4 Atherton Woodlands
Lake Tinaroo Holiday Park
Atherton Blue Gum B & B
Atherton Blue Gum B & B
#3 of 6 in Atherton

Been to Atherton Holiday Park? Share your experiences!