Atherton Holiday Park
    Curtain Fig Motel(Yungaburra)
    • Pool
    Eden House Retreat(Yungaburra)
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewscomfortable accommodationbeautiful areashort drivemaccasvillabedroomcaravanerssignageroomyyungaburraattractions
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the new 2 bedroom cabins. They were very roomy and lovely. The room could have been cleaned better but it was ok. The service was underwhelming. The gardens and views are charming, overall we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
    1  Thank tanaus1
    Reviewed June 28, 2013

Should have read the reviews - the woman was very rude and looked at me like I was disturbing her from her daily life. The reception needs a serious makeover as does the facilities. I paid for two nights in my campervan but after 30minutes I thought there had to be somewhere else better than this - so I lost $50, do not waste your time driving here - go and stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
    Lorna K, Owner at Atherton Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

I was very upset when I read your review this is a email I have received from another guest:

Our thanks to Lorna and Agan for a great stay at your park, 10 minutes from the CBD, beautiful and quiet surrounds, friendly and unobtrusive staff, well equipped and clean facilities, very competitive rates- a great stop over for travellers.Dog OK.
    See you next trip around,
    Peter & Jules

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Unit 1 turned out to be a very low value room Aircon did not work. Kitchen and bathroom was made up of Gararge Sale leftovers TV was out of date and power points had up to 4 plugs pigibacked in one socket [split sistem air run from 10 amp power point but did not work] shower taps set at 12 ins from ground. Priced at $110. worth about $75 if you were very very desperate.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
    1  Thank 43snapper

I'm sorry you felt that way but unit one is one of our older units .Your points are noted and we will endeavour to rectify them all.Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed in one of the new units which are huge with 2 bedrooms .There is a covered carport and outside setting where we sat and enjoyed the beautiful gardens.
    It was clear to see the owner has gone to great lengths to make a comfortable stay for guests .The views from the property stretch for miles across the rich tableland farming area to the Seven Sister mountains.

• Stayed: May 2013
    Reviewed January 15, 2013

Owner has a horrible attitude and she makes you feel like a big nuisance. Cabins were dirty, plastic over chairs inside and rusty chairs outside. No oven and other kitchen appliances like promised. We got out of there as fast as we could and took our loss of two days payment. Never ever again. Must be a different owner, because it was not the one on the photo. Definitely not recommend this place.

Room Tip: Run while you can!
    • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
    2  Thank Artemis74

I am sorry that you felt that way I think we were very busy at that time and didn't give you immediate attention. Our staff have had more training since then.