“Great service”

Rye Rollers Winery Tours
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Rye
More attraction details
Owner description: Relax and enjoy the glorious scenery of Southern Tasmania Peninsula as you waft among the vineyards in the cosseting opulence of your Chauffeur driven 'Silver Spur' Rolls Royce. TAS Rollers Winery Tours are an exclusive affair. We can arrange a tour to suit your palate or simply sit back, enjoy the scenery and let us take you on a gourmet tour around one of the most stunning wine regions of the world.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I hired the roller to take us on a winery tour around Mornington. The host Lawrence was wonderful, very friendly & very professional. We started off the day with a bit of a hiccup but Lawerence bent over backwards to ensure we enjoyed our day, so thankyou & I'll see you again later in year when I do another tour .

RR3941, Owner at Rye Rollers Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Hi Fiona A

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It is much appreciated.

Glad to read that you all enjoyed your day wafting around the vineyards and your Dad had a memorable birthday treat!!

Until the next time,

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our 7 hours touring with Rye Rolllers in the beautiful Rolls Royce was pure delight from the luxurious interior of the car to the friendliness and professionalism of Lawrence as our driver and guide for the day. We were taken to boutique wineries, cheese and chocolate tasting, cider makers and even to vote as our tour was on election day! Lawrence had helped me organise this tour as my husband's birthday gift and had assisted with everthing from accommodation suggestions to lunch bookings. He was very knowledgeable about both the area and the wines and was pleasant company on the day. We had a great time and would love to do the trip again one day (we have a lot of wine to get through first!)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

What an awesome day!
We wanted to spoil our good friends with a special winery tour to the Mornington Pensinsular. I had arrange a Rolls Royce to drive us from Lawrence.
Lawrence made this day very special. His knowledge of the wines & the wineries made it a perfect day. A lovely bloke who was obliging with every request. Thank you Lawrence.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have organised two winery tours with Lawrence now, and have done many tours with other companies prior, but the tours I did with Rye Rollers are by far the best I have ever booked. This tour offered fantastic value for money. Lawrence was incredible accommodating and wondeful company. While other tour companies only take you to 4 wineries (5 if you're lucky), Lawrence took us to 7-8 beautiful stops including multiple wineries, cider tastings, cheese tastings and chocolate tastings. He even arranged a private tasting for our group at the Scorpo vineyard (my favourite drop) with the owner of the vineyard and head wine maker, even though this vineyard does not have a cellar door and does not usually hold wine tastings! Lawrence even took us to the supermaket on the way home to get our groceries for dinner before driving us on the scenic route over Arthur's seat so we could get some great pics. The car itself is beautiful and comfortable (and tuned into triple J thank god!). I have done a tour for couples, and a hirl day out and both were perfect. I could not recommend this company more and can't wait until the weather heats up a bit to book my next one :-)

RR3941, Owner at Rye Rollers Winery Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Hi Emma,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your tours as well as your friends. It's always nice to get repeat business.

Hope to see you again soon!!

Best regards

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had an excellent time on the Rye Rollers tour! Lawrence was very flexible in our request to make it a half day tour and made sure he took us to wineries that suited our tastes. Lawrence planned the day down to the last detail, meaning we could sit back, relax and enjoy! We would definitley recommend this tour for any couples/groups looking for a fun day on the Mornington Peninsula!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Karen,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It is much appreciated.

Glad to read that you both enjoyed your day wafting around the vineyards and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your long weekend on the Peninsula just as much.

Until the next time,