All reviews glass walled bathroom surround sound spa bath ice machine groupon voucher luxurious villa gas log fire watch tv romantic getaway my partner sound system mineral water get away comfortable bed minute drive farmers arms late check
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

My husband and i were very excited for a kid free get away. Our first impression was not great, a carpet stained reception, and water stains and ice machine. Our room looked worn and old. The bed was rock hard and we didn't sleep much at all. We could not get onto reception when our fire stopped working, lucky my husband is handy and was able to fix it or we would have froze, because the split system did nothing to heat the room. The spa was nice, but again looked worn. The shower head hardly worked. It was a real disappointment.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Our overnight stay at Hepburn villas was beautiful. We were warmly greeted by reception and our villa was immaculate, super comfortable and quiet. The spa was super relaxing and it was great being able to watch and listen to the tv whilst soaking in the tub. The gas fireplace was an added touch of luxury, warming the lounge area nicely. Having a cooktop and a good amount of fridge space was perfect during our stay. Wish we could have stayed longer, so we’ll be back. Highly recommend!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2019

Cleanliness was on point despite the busy Easter period.
Everything was wiped down and spotless, even the balcony!
Amazing!

However, not able to check out later.
Drinks availability after hours was restricted.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2019

The Villa is gorgeous with beautiful luxurious amenities. it has a beautiful gas fireplace that heats up the villa quickly and efficiently. the bed is lovely and comfortable and the bathroom is divine. the huge tub was gorgeous to soak in after a long day.
There is a lovely veranda with sitting chairs and table to enjoy and look out into the Australian bush. we saw a kangaroo.
The place is beautiful and quiet which allows for a a lovely restful stay and sleep in.
You probably do need a car though, as it is only close to the Hepburn Springs and Spa. the restaurants a little further away.
Unfortunately for us we couldn't get foxtel started only 1 channel, and we needed an ironing board, reception closes at 4.30Pm so there was nobody to help with this.
We were asked to arrive at 4 pm Later than the 3 pm check in as they were running behind in cleaning the villas. so by the time we arrived, and i rang reception at 4.45pm for an ironing board - it was already too late. So maybe if you ask your customers to arrive late and your customers accommodate your wishes, then you might check with them to make sure everything is in order for their stay before you leave.
This was the only hitch but we made do, it didn't spoil our lovely evening.
I wish we had stayed for 2 nights instead of 1.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

We booked through Wotif for my husband, myself and 8 month old Baby for a 5 day stay. I booked because it said it was 5 star and the photos looked beautiful. When we arrived there was no reception, we received a text on how to get into our room. When unpacking the car a cleaner seen our baby and informed us we weren’t to have kids at the accommodation that they had an adults only policy which I was never aware of. It seemed that they wanted us to leave because we had a baby, they said we could stay as long as we never put any nappies in the bins supplied and walked them down to a dumpster near the road. I looked on wotif again and not once was it mentioned in the description that it was adults only. I had to scroll right to the bottom of the listing to find it written once.
It was also never written in any description that the rooms were not cleaned daily. As mentioned above we stayed for 5 days and the room was never cleaned once in the entire stay, there where no fresh towels given and no cleaning products to clean the room ourselves, for this I would not stay again, we had to go out and buy cleaning products and dishwashing tablets.
When you don’t have fresh linen or any sort of cleaning or reception I don’t know how they can say it is 5 star. We only ever stay in 5 star accommodation and this place is very far from 5 star.
There were used dirty earplugs beside the bed from previous guests, the villa needs a lot of maintenance, I could imagine it would have been nice when they were first built.

Trip type: Traveled with family