“Great service good sleep”

Cloverhill Hepburn Springs
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stayed at Clover hill and found this place very good, we arrived in the evening later than expected after a drive from the city in heavy rain, the office was closed,but a friendly note on the door asking us to pop next door to pick up our key, the owners are lovely and we were greeted by them both and their very friendly dog, then shown to our accomdation.

We had booked a spa suite and this lived up to its description, the room was lovely with everything needed, the breakfast was supplied and already in the fridge along with the bubbly. The room was clean and spacious and the spa bath room excellent. The room is two storied and looks out on to some nice bush/trees and is very private. It was cold this weekend but we were warm here.

We returned from a walk around the town on the second day to our compoleted,bill on the bench of our room with a personal note saying just depart when it suitedmusmthe next day all formallities already completed.

We did not have to ask for anything and had a lovely quiet weekend here stayed for two nights, a wonderful quiet weekend in a relaxing enviormeent highly recommended,

Room Tip: We did not view the other rooms but the spa villas are private and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I Stayed her for our 22nd Wedding anniversary on April 13th. What a wonderful place, we had an upstairs room with a beautiful view of the hills, it had a little verandah out the front, big rooms, continental brekky so many choices of cereals and breads was lovely. We had a bottle of champagne and chocolates waiting for us in the room. Helen was totally amazing we had a lovely chat about Bali she was very friendly and very helpful. We had motorbikes but Helen made sure that they were kept safe at night for us which pleased my husband very much. I in particular want to thank Helen's mother-in law who lived under the apartment we were staying in, what a wonderful beautiful person, she couldnt help us enough, she saw us pull up in the rain on the bikes and came out with some dry towels for us and the bikes, she showed us around the property, I just had to give her a big hug when I left. I would not hesistate in staying here again, they have a massive rec room with pool tables, tv, couches, games, books, stereo everything kids would love or a retreat at night for the adults. Cloverhill is not far from Hepburn Springs or Daylesford Townships, ohhhh and the Chocolate Mill, have one of their hot chocolates best one I have ever had ever.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Nick and Helen made us feel very welcome from the moment we arrived in this beautifully kept and very pretty accommodation. We stayed in a suite and our room was spacious and spotless. It was upstairs and there was a lovely view of the hills which we enjoyed every morning and afternoon. A generous breakfast is left in the room, with an assortment of different cereals and bread, as well as milk and juice. The rooms are accessed from a public walkway, but there are only three rooms on the upper level and three access points, so we only saw someone walk past once.

There is a lovely guest lounge with a pool table and ample books and DVDs to borrow and there's also a small gym and sauna.

The mineral bath was lovely, with a very picturesque aspect.

All in all, lovely accommodations in a really special part of the world.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed in the spa villa which was a two story apartment. It was lovely with a fully equipped kitchen upstairs, as well as lounge area and the bedroom with ensuite. It had a nice balcony where you could sit and enjoy breakfast (or dinner) overlooking the garden. Downstairs there was another kitchen (not really necessary) and the spa in the middle of the room, which was nice, as well as a TV so you could relax in the spa in front of the TV.
The location was ideal, close to both Hepburn and Daylesford, and in a quiet location.
Ample parking and free use of the small gym as well as the games room, which included DVDs you could use in the apartment.
Overall a lovely place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I Highly recommend this establishment to anyone wishing to have a relaxing and extremely indulgent time away or break, to rest and rejuvenate, that is suprisingly affordable!

Thank you So very much.. 'Helen of the Springs' as I affectionately named her at the end of my 4 days & 3 nights at Lovely Cloverhill. When I arrived home after a 2 1/2hr drive, my family were AMAZED at how Relaxed and Healthy I looked just after a few days at your spa & accommodation!

This was my first solo trip, after an extremely stressful year.. I needed a place to De Stress and Detoxify my life.... and I did not have a huge budget to work with and yet I found all I needed in my experience at The Body Isle Day Spa, where ALL my treatments were amazing! I had 6 treatments in all, 3 in one day and 3 in another day with a day in between, where I was able to explore the town and the wonderful attractions in the area such as the local gift shops/novelty stores, Lavandula Farm and the Chocolate Mill.

I experienced a Wonderfully relaxing 1/2 hr soak in the Gorgeous Mineral Spa I was then pampered with a 1 1/2 hr 'Hot Stone Massage' and whilst laying there still tingling from the massage I experienced an absolutely decadent hour long facial and scalp massage.
That was on the day I arrived. When finished I just floated up to my pre-cooled, air conditioned suite to just chill and enjoy the views from the balcony.

On my next treatment day, I indulged in a exquisite Mud Wrap, whilst allowing the mineral mud do it's work I relaxed where I lay and had Ear Candling performed, which worked wonders for my sinuses and ears. From there I showered with the delicious Pommegranite body wash to remove the mud and then went back in the room for the Reflexology Foot treatment!! As embarrassing as it was I was sipping some lovely chilled water one moment and the next, I was shocked to hear the cup drop to the floor... I had actually nodded off, it was THAT Relaxing! The Masseuse was so very lovely about it, and didn't let it interrupt my treatment.

Helen & Nick were very down to earth and genuine, all my requests were met with attention to detail and in a non intrusive manner, making my stay so much more comfortable! Helen is the Heart and Soul of Cloverhill and the Body Isle day spa.
They also have a gorgeous gift shop next door which I refer to as the gallery, as Helen has gone to a lot of effort in finding items to suit visitors from all walks of life and different tastes and budgets!

So if you are planning a break/getaway, I highly recommend a few nights at Cloverhill and a couple days in the day spa to help you recharge!

Room Tip: Tell Helen your needs etc and I am sure she will recommend the best suite or cottage for you!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very relaxing and a wonderful place to stay. Located in a quiet area only a few minutes drive to Daylesford.
Helen the owner was very accommodating and kept checking in with us to see if we needed anything which was very refreshing. Stayed 3 nights in a cottage and it was so comfortable, the fridge was full of goodies, with a fully functional kitchen and bbq. Very good value for money considering most things are highly priced in the area due to the many tourists. Everything was just perfect. There is also an activities room with a pool table and a huge selection of DVDs to choose from if you get bored. Have nothing bad to say about this place and would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Very private and relaxing place. amazing views from the hydropool. Impeccable gardens and service. Spa treatment was average. Perhaps the therapists need to be more informed on products and modalities.
Only disappointing was the selection of breakfast ingredients and champagne in the room (cheap choice) lucky we had our own! Also need to add a few microwave friendly utensils in the rooms.
Overall fantastic place and perfect hosts! Thank you Helen and Nick.

Room Tip: rooms away from spa centre.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Hotel Frangos
Hotel Frangos
#3 of 5 in Daylesford
Shizuka Ryokan Japanese Country Spa Retreat
Shizuka Ryokan Japanese Country ...
#1 of 11 in Hepburn Springs

Been to Cloverhill Hepburn Springs? Share your experiences!