“Lovely place to stay.”

Cloverhill Hepburn Springs
“Lovely place to stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed in the spa villa which was a two story apartment. It was lovely with a fully equipped kitchen upstairs, as well as lounge area and the bedroom with ensuite. It had a nice balcony where you could sit and enjoy breakfast (or dinner) overlooking the garden. Downstairs there was another kitchen (not really necessary) and the spa in the middle of the room, which was nice, as well as a TV so you could relax in the spa in front of the TV.
The location was ideal, close to both Hepburn and Daylesford, and in a quiet location.
Ample parking and free use of the small gym as well as the games room, which included DVDs you could use in the apartment.
Overall a lovely place to stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Pakenham, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

I Highly recommend this establishment to anyone wishing to have a relaxing and extremely indulgent time away or break, to rest and rejuvenate, that is suprisingly affordable!

Thank you So very much.. 'Helen of the Springs' as I affectionately named her at the end of my 4 days & 3 nights at Lovely Cloverhill. When I arrived home after a 2 1/2hr drive, my family were AMAZED at how Relaxed and Healthy I looked just after a few days at your spa & accommodation!

This was my first solo trip, after an extremely stressful year.. I needed a place to De Stress and Detoxify my life.... and I did not have a huge budget to work with and yet I found all I needed in my experience at The Body Isle Day Spa, where ALL my treatments were amazing! I had 6 treatments in all, 3 in one day and 3 in another day with a day in between, where I was able to explore the town and the wonderful attractions in the area such as the local gift shops/novelty stores, Lavandula Farm and the Chocolate Mill.

I experienced a Wonderfully relaxing 1/2 hr soak in the Gorgeous Mineral Spa I was then pampered with a 1 1/2 hr 'Hot Stone Massage' and whilst laying there still tingling from the massage I experienced an absolutely decadent hour long facial and scalp massage.
That was on the day I arrived. When finished I just floated up to my pre-cooled, air conditioned suite to just chill and enjoy the views from the balcony.

On my next treatment day, I indulged in a exquisite Mud Wrap, whilst allowing the mineral mud do it's work I relaxed where I lay and had Ear Candling performed, which worked wonders for my sinuses and ears. From there I showered with the delicious Pommegranite body wash to remove the mud and then went back in the room for the Reflexology Foot treatment!! As embarrassing as it was I was sipping some lovely chilled water one moment and the next, I was shocked to hear the cup drop to the floor... I had actually nodded off, it was THAT Relaxing! The Masseuse was so very lovely about it, and didn't let it interrupt my treatment.

Helen & Nick were very down to earth and genuine, all my requests were met with attention to detail and in a non intrusive manner, making my stay so much more comfortable! Helen is the Heart and Soul of Cloverhill and the Body Isle day spa.
They also have a gorgeous gift shop next door which I refer to as the gallery, as Helen has gone to a lot of effort in finding items to suit visitors from all walks of life and different tastes and budgets!

So if you are planning a break/getaway, I highly recommend a few nights at Cloverhill and a couple days in the day spa to help you recharge!

Room Tip: Tell Helen your needs etc and I am sure she will recommend the best suite or cottage for you!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Victoria Park, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very relaxing and a wonderful place to stay. Located in a quiet area only a few minutes drive to Daylesford.
Helen the owner was very accommodating and kept checking in with us to see if we needed anything which was very refreshing. Stayed 3 nights in a cottage and it was so comfortable, the fridge was full of goodies, with a fully functional kitchen and bbq. Very good value for money considering most things are highly priced in the area due to the many tourists. Everything was just perfect. There is also an activities room with a pool table and a huge selection of DVDs to choose from if you get bored. Have nothing bad to say about this place and would highly recommend it!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Very private and relaxing place. amazing views from the hydropool. Impeccable gardens and service. Spa treatment was average. Perhaps the therapists need to be more informed on products and modalities.
Only disappointing was the selection of breakfast ingredients and champagne in the room (cheap choice) lucky we had our own! Also need to add a few microwave friendly utensils in the rooms.
Overall fantastic place and perfect hosts! Thank you Helen and Nick.

Room Tip: rooms away from spa centre.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Cloverhill Hepburn Springs was a relaxing and enjoyable break away. We stayed in a cheaper unit but it was lovely- clean,warm and quiet! We also indulged in treatments at the day spa and they were superb! Thanks Helen and team, we will be back!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

We stayed in a spa cottage which was very nice, not quite as nice as it looked in the pictures but comfortable, warm and it had lovely bush views. Spa in the room was great and there was plenty of breakfast provided although the website said champagne on arrival and it was cheap and nasty so lucky we brought our own! Had a treatment at the day spa which was average but I work in a salon myself so am a bit fussier than most people. All in all we had a lovely stay and would def stay there again!

• Stayed June 2012
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

Just wanted to thank Helen and her mother in law Vicki for a lovely time at Cloverhill Hepburn Springs. From the moment we arrived we felt special even though we rented a cheaper Unit than the brilliant cottages.

Magnificent sunset views from the balcony and inside our room, very warm room on cold nights with awesome radiant heaters.

The natural spring water was great! Filled up a couple of bottles!

So close to Daylesford, less than 8 min drive and 3 min into the centre of Hepburn Springs!

5 min walk to the wonderful Hepburn Pavillion Cafe!

Cheers Anna and Nick

Room Tip: Gym came in handy with all the high quality cafes and restaurants in the area!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Hepburn Villas
Hepburn Villas
#5 of 12 in Hepburn Springs
Shizuka Ryokan Japanese Country Spa Retreat
Shizuka Ryokan Japanese Country ...
#2 of 11 in Hepburn Springs

Been to Cloverhill Hepburn Springs? Share your experiences!