other travelers have booked this property

Review of Accourt Villa

Accourt Villa - Dining
Accourt Villa - Living
Accourt Villa - Relax
Accourt Villa - Outdoor Entertaining
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

jan g
gippsland
“Pool non functional and never heated past 18 degrees when functional”
Reviewed July 27, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Unfortunately our stay was not as hoped. Despite being assured by the booking agent that the pool would be heated and functional, it was not. It was closed as per sign on the door as something was broken. This is the ONLY reason we booked this property. I have been advised that it is only ever heated to 18 degrees by solar when it is working anyway How can this be considered a heated pool during Daylesfords cold winters. THe booking agent, Daylesford Accomodation Escapes liased with me over the issue over a lengthy period that required some prompting by me. I felt a reduction in the tariff would be apppropriate, they were not prepared to offer a refund of cash. We live over four hours from Daylesford and a credit or movie tickets was a waste of time for us. It seems to me if you are verbally advised that a property has a heated pool and the owner uses the "pool" as a drawcard well then dont you think it should be useable. At 18 degrees it is not useful in winter. I consider this to be false advertising. I could feel springs in the beds, the pillows were flat as tacks, unit clean, heating excellent, position good, parking squeezy, I would not have small children there as there are a lot of nick nacky nice things around that would be too much of a temptation for a child. Toilet leaking constantly I will go AIRBNB next time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing