“Delicious home made food”

The Good Food Store
Ranked #28 of 64 Restaurants in Daylesford
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stopped in for lunch, the pulled beef roll was delicious!
The staff/owners were all super friendly, and so passionate about what they do.
The range of takeaway meals was lovely to see, a great option for us as we didn't want to eat out every night, nor did we want unhealthy food.
Well priced, delicious, friendly.

1  Thank summa130

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I was in Daylesford for work for one day and managed to find a quiet moment for lunch. Having never been to Daylesford before, I had no idea about any of the many cafes & restaurants in the main street. I chose The Good Food Store because it was the busiest. They had no inside tables so I sat outside and whilst it was a little chilly it was fine. I had the soup of the day, which was delicious, a coffee - also well made and just how I like it. I finished with a home made slice. The staff were friendly, the service prompt and it was a pleasant lunch. I would have no hesitation in recommending it to other.

1  Thank Michael2810
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This old eatery needs some work and a little refurb to bring it up to "now". I must say though the staff were very kind. The kitchen was closed but they agreed to stay and make some lunch for us - it was much appreciated.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been to The Good Food Store a few times and it is always a pleasure. The food is great, the staff are fun and the decor is funky. We were sorry when owners Gary and Shane closed down at Hepburn Springs but we are so happy they are back on the foodie scene. Love the friend rice! And takeaway meals also look fabulous - will do next when we are time poor/tired of cooking.

2  Thank Donna K