We really enjoyed our stay and dinner at the Lakehouse. The setting is gorgeous. The accommodation is luxurious enough without being daunting and the service is friendly and professional.
We had a dinner with family members and again, it was friendly, professional and most importantly, delicious.
Would recommend highly to anyone looking for a special place to stay in the country
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake House sits on the shores of Lake Daylesford 80 minutes from Melbourne. 35 Rooms and Suites are either in a courtyard setting or overlooking the lake shore. The 2 Chef Hat restaurant offers modern Australian cuisine paying homage to the region's excellent seasonal produce and is matched with an award winning 10,000 bottle cellar. Guests may like to have a hit of tennis followed by tea and refreshments in the tennis pavilion, a glass of wine by the open fire in the Argyle Library Bar. Given the opportunity to explore the gardens guests will come upon the Kitchen Garden, a myriad of sculptures and artwork from many of the region's top artists, extensive outdoor terraces overlooking the lake shore and established country gardens with everything from koala loved stringy barks to lilac, Daphne, quince, plum and apple trees. The Salus Day Spa is an oasis of tranquility and offers guests an indulgent way to "take to the waters" with all manner of hydrotherapy on offer. Two tree house cabins overlook Lake Daylesford and house hot mineral water tubs - bliss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Lake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake House Hotel Daylesford
- Lake Hotel Daylesford
- Daylesford Lakehouse
- Lake House Daylesford, Victoria