Review of Kazuki's

Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Daylesford
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lunch - Saturday & Sunday from 12 noon Dinner - Thursday to Monday from 6 pm
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I went here for our anniversary dinner, and I have to say it is one of the best meals I've ever had. We decided on the 5 course tasting menu which was priced at $80pp which I think was great value for the quality we received. Being pregnant, I couldn't eat the first course which was a beef cappacio, and they were accommodating enough to change my first course to a gorgeous mushroom broth. The food and service were both impeccable, and 3 hours later we walked out of there totally satisfied and happy. Obviously not the place to go if you're after a quick dinner, but if you're after a memorable night out, then this is the place!

1 Thank Tanya H

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Vic
“Delicate complexity”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We knew of Kazuki's talent in his Lake House days and were so looking forward to dining here. Kazuki's on Raglan was exquisite. Service faultless and incredible new flavours that left us making reservations for our prompt return. The seaweed butter was sensational. Wagyu had my husband declaring it was the best Wagyu he had ever eaten. The wine menu is impressive and why wouldn't it be Kazuki's has without a doubt one one of the most talented sommeliers in the state. Did I mention how great the service was? Seamless. Martin and Jess float through the dining rooms with effortless ease and complete attention to detail.
Stunning Experience.

1 Thank tastetattler
Melbourne, Australia
“Fortunate Daylesford”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Kazuki's exquisite food provided the most memorable experience from our recent visit to the spa towns. Coupled with young but highly professional service from the waiters this made our choice of restaurant that evening a superlative one. Our welcome was warm and dignified, the setting was pristine and attractive - promising an unforgettable evening which the faultless meal delivered.
Daylesford is favoured in having this accomplished chef and his sublime food on their hilltop - truly a jewel in their sparkling crown.

1 Thank Margaret E
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

3 days in Daylesford doing absolutely nothing except eating and having the odd glass of wine. Hadn't eaten at Kazuki's before but will definately be eating there again. Food was very good. Daughter had the spring roll and the potato croquette and pronounced them both worth ordering again. i had the mushroom soup which was mighty fine. Both of us ordered the steak which was perfectly cooked and well worth the price. Our waiter, Martin, was fabulous and left us to our own devices when we needed leaving and was attentive when we needed attention. All in all, the perfect waiter. Loved this place and will be returning at Christmas.

• Visited October 2012