“Just what is needed for a day off or a trip away.”

Daylesford Healing Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Daylesford’s only complete healing space for mind, body and soul. From massages to beauty therapy; tarot to reiki sessions; vibrosaun to bliss packages, you’ll emerge relaxed, rejuvenated and at peace. We offer an extensive range of treatments to bring harmony to your body, mind, and soul, each performed by our experienced therapists, who’ve been specially chosen for the knowledge, compassion and genuine care that they bring to their work. Whether you’re indulging in one of our luxurious pampering packages, enjoying a massage or healing session or simply browsing in our store you’ll discover that our focus is always on inspiring and uplifting you. We stock a great range of inspiring and uplifting books, CDs, crystals, jewellery, oracle and tarot cards, singing bowls, incense, candles, essential oils, flower essences, natural skin care and more. We look forward welcoming you to our beautiful region.
Reviewed December 25, 2010

I am one for writing reviews as they are, in nature, subjective; but the Daylesford Massage Healing Centre must be commended and recommended.

I have travelled to Daylesford and received treatments from many of the spas, but this is the only one I have been back to again and again.

I have received wonderful massages, facials, reflexology and healing treatments and it is one if the few places that says what it does on the tin. Not style over substance. This is a place of integrity and with fantastic therapists.  The reflexology treatments I have had have been one of a kind, tailored to my needs, with an attentive therapist noting my reactions and needs.

I have have begun to travel there for regular visits as it is the perfect  inclusion for a weekend or day away.

Again, I commend and recommend the Massage Healing Centre and I say.... Pass it on.

2  Thank thecompere

Reviewed December 10, 2010

Beautiful, interesting shop with everything from self-help books to soaps and candles. And jewellery! So much beautiful jewellery. The best part of this place is hidden though - through the back door is a Tardis-like 'healing centre' - gorgeous rooms and INCREDIBLE massage therapists: professional, friendly, and totally worth it.

Reviewed November 13, 2010

My partner and I took a long weekend break to Daylesford earlier this year and I decided to treat myself to a full body masage at the Daylesford Massage Healling Centre. I must admit that modest me was a little reluctant at first to have a male massuse, but he (I can't remember his name) was fabulous. Great massage, very professional and VERY relaxing, My partner even commented on how relaxed I looked when I came out. Just the medicine for a stressed city slicker! Would definitely recommend and fully intend on returning soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

I absolutely love my visits to the Daylesford Massage Healing Centre and have never had a problem. So relaxing and therapeutic. I can totally recommend a visit to enjoy at least one treatment and a good browse in the shop.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

Cannot understand JabinMelbourne's review, the Daylesford Massage Healing Centre is probably the best in town. Maybe he/she was just having a bad hair day and no one would please them. Have been to the Centre a number of times and sent many friends there, all raving afterwards. A great team of people led by an even greater manager. We will certainly be returning!