“An oasis of calm”
other travelers have booked this property
Tara Cottage
View from the roadside Well equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View from the roadside
Well equipped kitchen
Lounge/dining with gas log fire
Relax in the spa bath
Queen sized bedroom
Enjoy the view from your bed
Wine and cheese on the verandah overlooking the best views in Daylesford
View from the back of the block
A secure run for your four legged family member
It's a dog's life
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

EuropeanS...
Melbourne
“An oasis of calm”
Reviewed May 21, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I’d like to thank you Prue and Rod, for my stay at Tara. It was just the break I needed in calm and beautiful surroundings after a hectic week. The muted tones in the cottage’s décor reinforced a peaceful feeling. It felt spacious but also cosy. I appreciated the extra touches such as the lights and heater being turned on in anticipation of my arrival. Tara was spotless and everything worked well. You even supplied extra touches such as tea, coffee and toiletries. I especially enjoyed the bottle of wine which was an unexpected but welcomed surprise. It was also great to be able to take my little dog with me on the mini-break. He enjoyed sniffing around your lovely garden while I enjoyed a relaxing glass of wine on the veranda, gazing over Daylesford. The next day, he spent a short time in the dog run while I walked down to the Lakehouse Restaurant to check it for my next visit to the area. We’d love to stay at Tara again when we return to Daylesford.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property looked just like the photos so it met my expectations. I was able to bring my dog who was well catered for.
Liked least: Nothing.
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
May 22, 2016
Thanks Jude for your lovely review. You and Max are welcome at Tara anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing