Soma Massage and beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $872.22
from $36.76
from $46.13
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2017

From arrival to departure both Yvette & Dom were exceptional, providing both a great massage and exceptional experience

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Great massage with a knowledgeable masseuse. Very relaxing way to spend the afternoon in Dayelsford over the long weekend.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

One of the best massages I've experienced. Yvette asked me about my concerns and applied the perfect amount of pressure to address any issues while still providing the ultimate relaxation massage. Would highly recommend.

Hi Demi
Thank you for the great review.
It was so lovely to meet both you and your partner, and we are over the moon that you had such a great experience.
Take care and see you both the next time.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Upon arrival the staff were well presented, friendly and welcoming.
My wife and I booked a 45min foot spa and rub treatment each and then I had a 1hr neck, shoulder and back massage and my wife had the 1hr relaxation massage.
The room we had the massages in was clean and had a lovely atmosphere.
The robes, towels and beds were in great condition and even had electric blankets on the beds for extra warmth and comfort.
Personally I found the quality of the treatments and massages perfectly adequate and great value for money. I will look forward to going back there again when I am next in the district.

Management response:Responded April 30, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review Peter.
It was lovely to meet you both, and wish you much health & happiness.
Looking forward to seeing you both again the next time you're in lovely Daylesford

Reviewed April 23, 2017

We were thoroughly satisfied with our experience. It was absolutely one of the best massages i have ever had. Felt very relaxed and rejuvenated. My back has never felt this happy. Thank you for an amazing session. Will definitely return.

Hello Hemma
and thank you for the wonderful review.
Wishing you much health, and see you the next time you're here in beautiful Daylesford.