“Great Massage”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed April 25, 2017

One of the best massages I've experienced. Yvette asked me about my concerns and applied the perfect amount of pressure to address any issues while still providing the ultimate relaxation massage. Would highly recommend.

Hi Demi
Thank you for the great review.
It was so lovely to meet both you and your partner, and we are over the moon that you had such a great experience.
Take care and see you both the next time.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"
"lovely ladies"

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Upon arrival the staff were well presented, friendly and welcoming.
My wife and I booked a 45min foot spa and rub treatment each and then I had a 1hr neck, shoulder and back massage and my wife had the 1hr relaxation massage.
The room we had the massages in was clean and had a lovely atmosphere.
The robes, towels and beds were in great condition and even had electric blankets on the beds for extra warmth and comfort.
Personally I found the quality of the treatments and massages perfectly adequate and great value for money. I will look forward to going back there again when I am next in the district.

Management response:Responded April 30, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review Peter.
It was lovely to meet you both, and wish you much health & happiness.
Looking forward to seeing you both again the next time you're in lovely Daylesford

Reviewed April 23, 2017

We were thoroughly satisfied with our experience. It was absolutely one of the best massages i have ever had. Felt very relaxed and rejuvenated. My back has never felt this happy. Thank you for an amazing session. Will definitely return.

Hello Hemma
and thank you for the wonderful review.
Wishing you much health, and see you the next time you're here in beautiful Daylesford.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

As the title suggests, this was one of the best massages I've ever had! From the minute you walk into Soma massage, you feel relaxed. The lady who owns the business is very welcoming and lovely. The room where the massage takes place is beautifully laid out - homely and comfortable. They have two massage beds in the same room which is great if you go with a friend or someone special, as it then feels like a shared experience (but you're both being worked on individually by different therapists). The beds are super comfortable and heated and the massage itself was fantastic. So so relaxing. The facial at the end was very comforting and my skin was glowing afterwards. I would absolutely come back here and recommend this place to anyone looking for a high quality massage/facial in the area.

Hi Mihilini
It was so lovely to meet you and thank you for the wonderful review.
We take pride in our beautiful working space, and the comfort of our clients and really appreciate your feedback.
Much health and happiness to you.