Soma Massage and Beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $877.00
from $36.96
from $46.39
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2017

We were thoroughly satisfied with our experience. It was absolutely one of the best massages i have ever had. Felt very relaxed and rejuvenated. My back has never felt this happy. Thank you for an amazing session. Will definitely return.

Hello Hemma
and thank you for the wonderful review.
Wishing you much health, and see you the next time you're here in beautiful Daylesford.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

As the title suggests, this was one of the best massages I've ever had! From the minute you walk into Soma massage, you feel relaxed. The lady who owns the business is very welcoming and lovely. The room where the massage takes place is beautifully laid out - homely and comfortable. They have two massage beds in the same room which is great if you go with a friend or someone special, as it then feels like a shared experience (but you're both being worked on individually by different therapists). The beds are super comfortable and heated and the massage itself was fantastic. So so relaxing. The facial at the end was very comforting and my skin was glowing afterwards. I would absolutely come back here and recommend this place to anyone looking for a high quality massage/facial in the area.

Hi Mihilini
It was so lovely to meet you and thank you for the wonderful review.
We take pride in our beautiful working space, and the comfort of our clients and really appreciate your feedback.
Much health and happiness to you.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

long overdue massage and soma massage doesn't disappoint. Excellent massage! Will visit again in future

Management response:Responded April 30, 2017

Thank you for your feedback.
It is greatly appreciated and see you the next time you visit lovely daylesford.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

Booked in a 60min Soma Bliss Relaxation Massage for myself and 2 other family members. It certainly helped to relax, unwind and work out those kinks in the muscles.
The room was nicely scented and spacious, and didn't feel closet-esque as I've experienced in other places. Very well done!
Thank you Yvette and Dom for your services and I will be sure to book you again on my next trip to Daylesford.

Management response:Responded April 30, 2017

Hello and thank you for the wonderful review.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

I had an hour of relaxation massage with Dom, which resulted the best night sleep I longed for many years.I had a quality experience which made a big difference in my well being. Thank you Yvette and Dom