Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great relaxing massage in a lovely quaint location

Located in a converted house. Skilled therapists saw to our comfort and relaxation throughout... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
817prashanths
Best ever!

I had the deep tissue massage at Soma. I've had many massages at different places over the years... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MaddyS894
Geelong, Australia
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing stress relief i've experienced comfortable environment wonderful treatment left us feeling great ambience herbal tea relaxing music would definitely go back lovely ladies highly recommend this place essential oils my birthday magic hands my mum
Reviewed February 18, 2017

Yvette is really nice.. the service is excellent. The ambience is welcoming you with warmth and trust.. clean. I enjoy the massage deep tissue..

Management response:Responded February 19, 2017

Hello Yanna,
Thank you so much for your review.
It was so lovely to meet you and we wish you a vibrant & positive 2017.
We hope to see you the next time you're in beautiful Daylesford.

Warmest regards
The team@Soma

Reviewed February 17, 2017

I highly recommend Soma Massage if you wish to let go of the busyness of everyday life. The combination of different massage techniques, such as deep tissue, acupressure and reiki creates very effective tension release. Yvette's friendly, supportive and welcoming approach helps with the relaxing and letting go. She also soothes your senses with beautiful music, lovely scents of essential oils and amazing energy of crystals that are in the room. I look forward to my next appointment with Yvette.

1  Thank aleksandras513
Management response:Responded February 20, 2017

Hi Sandra,
It was so lovely to meet you and thank you for your fantastic review.
The massage certainly did encompass all those things you have suggested in your feedback and we give our best with every massage experience. Wishing you a positive and vibrant 2017 and see you the next time you are in beautiful Daylesford.
Peace & warm regards
The team@Soma

Reviewed February 15, 2017

My husband and I tried Soma's 90-minute relaxation massage and they definitely lived up to our expectations. Yvette was such a darling and made sure we get the best massage experience possible. We will gladly be back. More power!

Reviewed February 11, 2017

We were lucky enough to be squeezed in at only one days notice and so glad it worked out. Professional staff and great treatment. Thank you.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

My partner and I enjoyed a fantastic couples deep tissue massage at Soma. The service was welcoming and professional and we left feeling extremely relaxed!