Soma Massage and Beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $878.04
from $37.01
from $46.44
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2017

I highly recommend Soma Massage if you wish to let go of the busyness of everyday life. The combination of different massage techniques, such as deep tissue, acupressure and reiki creates very effective tension release. Yvette's friendly, supportive and welcoming approach helps with the relaxing and letting go. She also soothes your senses with beautiful music, lovely scents of essential oils and amazing energy of crystals that are in the room. I look forward to my next appointment with Yvette.

1  Thank aleksandras513
Management response:Responded February 20, 2017

Hi Sandra,
It was so lovely to meet you and thank you for your fantastic review.
The massage certainly did encompass all those things you have suggested in your feedback and we give our best with every massage experience. Wishing you a positive and vibrant 2017 and see you the next time you are in beautiful Daylesford.
Peace & warm regards
The team@Soma

Reviewed February 15, 2017

My husband and I tried Soma's 90-minute relaxation massage and they definitely lived up to our expectations. Yvette was such a darling and made sure we get the best massage experience possible. We will gladly be back. More power!

Reviewed February 11, 2017

We were lucky enough to be squeezed in at only one days notice and so glad it worked out. Professional staff and great treatment. Thank you.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

My partner and I enjoyed a fantastic couples deep tissue massage at Soma. The service was welcoming and professional and we left feeling extremely relaxed!

Reviewed January 29, 2017

A very relaxing and positive experience. Very pleasant and comfortable premises. Feeling of peace as soon as you walk in the door. Very reasonably priced. Only suggestion - remove the ticking clock. Overall would recommend.

Date of experience: January 2017