Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing face and body package treatment

Got a 90 minute couples treatment here with my partner. He had the deep tissue massage and I had... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sharonwee
Roxburgh Park, Australia
via mobile
Massage and facial

I had the most loveliest time a Soma the therapist was lovely the massage was fantastic very... read more

Reviewed November 25, 2020

from $178.27
from $955.96
from $50.56
More Info
All reviews deep tissue lovely experience my partner lovely ladies magic hands thank you so much bliss massage relaxation masseuse pressure oil firm pain package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2017

My husband and I tried Soma's 90-minute relaxation massage and they definitely lived up to our expectations. Yvette was such a darling and made sure we get the best massage experience possible. We will gladly be back. More power!

Reviewed February 11, 2017

We were lucky enough to be squeezed in at only one days notice and so glad it worked out. Professional staff and great treatment. Thank you.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

My partner and I enjoyed a fantastic couples deep tissue massage at Soma. The service was welcoming and professional and we left feeling extremely relaxed!

Reviewed January 30, 2017

A very relaxing and positive experience. Very pleasant and comfortable premises. Feeling of peace as soon as you walk in the door. Very reasonably priced. Only suggestion - remove the ticking clock. Overall would recommend.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 30, 2017

I recently had a wonderful deep tissue massage at Soma. Yvette was very obliging, finding a last minute spot for me on a Sunday. The massage room was calm, clean and inviting, and the massage table was extremely comfortable. The massage itself was just what I needed. Yvette found the spots that needed work...professionally and diligently working on the sore spots and relaxing the other muscles that weren't so sore. Overall, a very pleasant experience...one I would highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2017