Soma Massage and Beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $877.79
from $37.00
from $46.43
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2017

I recently had a wonderful deep tissue massage at Soma. Yvette was very obliging, finding a last minute spot for me on a Sunday. The massage room was calm, clean and inviting, and the massage table was extremely comfortable. The massage itself was just what I needed. Yvette found the spots that needed work...professionally and diligently working on the sore spots and relaxing the other muscles that weren't so sore. Overall, a very pleasant experience...one I would highly recommend.

1  Thank trudi276
Reviewed January 22, 2017

Very professional. The relaxing & therapeutic massage I was seeking.
The perfect end to a girls weekend away.

Reviewed January 21, 2017

We really enjoyed our relaxation massage at soma. The ladies were very welcoming and explained everything very carefully. We loved the electric blankets on the massage tables just to keep us nice and warm and relaxed. They were very accomodating to our needs, and adjusted the massage to suit. Soma is located just off the main drag and we were able to walk there from our hotel. I would go there again.

1  Thank Mel W
Reviewed January 12, 2017

Friendly and professional staff in a lovely boutique tranquil setting at reasonable prices! Had a relaxing pregnancy massage (36 weeks) and hubby had a rejuvenating deep tissue massage to kick off our Daylesford weekend. Will visit again :)

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank Tracy A
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Excellent customer service, the staff were very professional and provide a perfect environment. Would recommend anyone to give them a try, you won't be sorry.

Date of experience: December 2016