Soma Massage and Beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $877.79
from $37.00
from $46.43
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2017

Friendly and professional staff in a lovely boutique tranquil setting at reasonable prices! Had a relaxing pregnancy massage (36 weeks) and hubby had a rejuvenating deep tissue massage to kick off our Daylesford weekend. Will visit again :)

2  Thank Tracy A
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Excellent customer service, the staff were very professional and provide a perfect environment. Would recommend anyone to give them a try, you won't be sorry.

1  Thank jasoncg2017
Reviewed January 3, 2017

A fantastic experience, excellent customer service - very professional. The team have only your best interests in mind and provide the ultimate massage experience. Will definitely return again in future.

1  Thank jasongP7669KN
Reviewed December 31, 2016

Lovely practitioner however very light, kind of felt like I was nicely patted for a while. Didn't go deep enough despite me asking for it and I didn't come away feeling like I had a good masssage that left me feeling well

Management response:Responded January 2, 2017

Thankyou for your feedback. It is always welcome and very helpful. We are apologetic that your massage was not to your satisfaction, as we strive to be the very best and to deliver each and every time. We provide either relaxation massage or deep tissue massage, each with varying levels of " strength, depth and technique". Perhaps there was was a micommunication. Wishing you a positive and vibrant 2017.
Warm regards,
The team@Soma

Reviewed December 29, 2016

Professional, pleasant and very good at what they do. One of the best massages I've had in a while. Highly recommended

2  Thank 359tony