“Excellent ambience and massage ”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Yvette uses essential oil infused into the body lotion and has a gentle touch . Feeling very relaxed after a one hour session. There's a lovely little Zen garden which is nice to stop by when the sun is out . The gentle bells tingling on the fence line waft on the air waves . Highly recommended

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank TCM C

Hello Shelley
Thank you for the lovely feedback and glad that you had a positive experience. The photos of the japanese garden that you have added are fabulous !
Lovely to meet you.

in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"
"lovely ladies"

Reviewed October 16, 2016

A marvellous way to unwind and have the most relaxing massage. I loved the warm massage couch and even better I loved the peace and quiet. How rare to find a masseuse who doesn't keep talking!
I was poorly and feeling a little fragile and left feeling so much better and so relaxed I slept the hour and a half ride back to Melbourne.

1  Thank sehd

Hi Sarah,
Thank you for the great review and it was so lovely to meet you and to treat you and to hear all your fabulous stories ! So glad that you had a positive experience and the next time you land in Australia, be sure to come and drop by again.
Warm wishes
Yvette@ Sóma

Reviewed October 15, 2016

Lovely little centrally-located place. My partner and I booked our massage at the same time - there is one large therapy room and both of us agreed we each had the best masseuse :) Soma offer a more personal experience than some of the bigger chains but still very, very professional. Thank you! We will be back for sure.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank emmajaneismyname

Hi Emma,
Thank you for the great review. It was so lovely to meet and treat both you and your husband and we are happy that you had such a positive experience. Looking forward to treating you both again the next time you're in gorgeous Daylesford.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

The massage table must have been the most comfortable I have even been on with the face hole so soft for a change! I chose the deep tissue massage with a little bit of trepidation as these can hurt and be horrible if not done well. Extremely happy to report that this was not the case and even feel asleep! Fantastic experience and I will be back!

1  Thank gingermeggs65

Hi Megan
It was lovely to meet you and to treat you. Thank you for the lovely review and I'm so pleased that you were so comfortable and had a positive experience. See you the next time you're in beautiful Daylesford.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 9, 2016

I made a last minute decision to have a Reiki healing when I unexpectedly parked outside Soma Massage. What a great decision. It was meant to be. Yvette was warm, friendly and inviting and to my surprise,had a free appointment. The healing was beautiful and so peaceful. I could feel so much energy coming through Yvette and she was able to identify afterwards the areas the healing occurred. The room was warm and inviting and immediately a sense of calmness came over me . I am hoping that I will be back to Daylesford in the near future to have another healing. Just another reason to visit Daylesford.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Louise B
Management response:Responded October 9, 2016

Hi Louise
Thank you for the wonderful review and I'm so happy that you had a great experience. Take care and see you the next time you're in beautiful Daylesford.