Soma Massage and Beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $878.04
from $37.01
from $46.44
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2016

Lovely little centrally-located place. My partner and I booked our massage at the same time - there is one large therapy room and both of us agreed we each had the best masseuse :) Soma offer a more personal experience than some of the bigger chains but still very, very professional. Thank you! We will be back for sure.

1  Thank emmajaneismyname
Management response:Responded October 21, 2016

Hi Emma,
Thank you for the great review. It was so lovely to meet and treat both you and your husband and we are happy that you had such a positive experience. Looking forward to treating you both again the next time you're in gorgeous Daylesford.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

The massage table must have been the most comfortable I have even been on with the face hole so soft for a change! I chose the deep tissue massage with a little bit of trepidation as these can hurt and be horrible if not done well. Extremely happy to report that this was not the case and even feel asleep! Fantastic experience and I will be back!

1  Thank gingermeggs65
Management response:Responded October 21, 2016

Hi Megan
It was lovely to meet you and to treat you. Thank you for the lovely review and I'm so pleased that you were so comfortable and had a positive experience. See you the next time you're in beautiful Daylesford.

Reviewed October 9, 2016

I made a last minute decision to have a Reiki healing when I unexpectedly parked outside Soma Massage. What a great decision. It was meant to be. Yvette was warm, friendly and inviting and to my surprise,had a free appointment. The healing was beautiful and so peaceful. I could feel so much energy coming through Yvette and she was able to identify afterwards the areas the healing occurred. The room was warm and inviting and immediately a sense of calmness came over me . I am hoping that I will be back to Daylesford in the near future to have another healing. Just another reason to visit Daylesford.

1  Thank Louise B
Management response:Responded October 9, 2016

Hi Louise
Thank you for the wonderful review and I'm so happy that you had a great experience. Take care and see you the next time you're in beautiful Daylesford.

Reviewed October 7, 2016

Relaxing / Ambient / Calming - Just what i needed. Location - walking distance from main street. Loved the relaxing music and the beautiful surrounds. Perfect place for a wind down, will definetly be back next time i am up at Daylesford. Floated out the door :-)

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank kerrie656
Management response:Responded October 7, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review Kerrie.
It was really lovely to meet you and to be able to treat you with your discomfort.
We are really proud of what we have created here at Sóma and are delighted that you were able to float out the door. See you the next time you're here in beautiful Daylesford. x

Reviewed October 2, 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing hour with a massage tailored to relieve our individual aches and pains. The setting and atmosphere of Soma also made for an even more relaxing experience.

Date of experience: September 2016