Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Massage

Absolutely amazing massage. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and professional. The room was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
angiemM5460DR
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Soma Massage

This was a delightful experience from the moment we walked in. It was a great massage for a really... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2018
jempmcd
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief lovely experience booking process comfortable environment good at what they do therapy room wonderful treatment left us feeling my partner tight muscles great ambience herbal tea relaxing music lovely ladies
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

The massage table must have been the most comfortable I have even been on with the face hole so soft for a change! I chose the deep tissue massage with a little bit of trepidation as these can hurt and be horrible if not done well. Extremely happy to report that this was not the case and even feel asleep! Fantastic experience and I will be back!

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank gingermeggs65
Management response:Responded October 21, 2016

Hi Megan
It was lovely to meet you and to treat you. Thank you for the lovely review and I'm so pleased that you were so comfortable and had a positive experience. See you the next time you're in beautiful Daylesford.

Reviewed October 9, 2016

I made a last minute decision to have a Reiki healing when I unexpectedly parked outside Soma Massage. What a great decision. It was meant to be. Yvette was warm, friendly and inviting and to my surprise,had a free appointment. The healing was beautiful and so peaceful. I could feel so much energy coming through Yvette and she was able to identify afterwards the areas the healing occurred. The room was warm and inviting and immediately a sense of calmness came over me . I am hoping that I will be back to Daylesford in the near future to have another healing. Just another reason to visit Daylesford.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Louise B
Management response:Responded October 9, 2016

Hi Louise
Thank you for the wonderful review and I'm so happy that you had a great experience. Take care and see you the next time you're in beautiful Daylesford.

Reviewed October 7, 2016

Relaxing / Ambient / Calming - Just what i needed. Location - walking distance from main street. Loved the relaxing music and the beautiful surrounds. Perfect place for a wind down, will definetly be back next time i am up at Daylesford. Floated out the door :-)

1  Thank kerrie656
Management response:Responded October 7, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review Kerrie.
It was really lovely to meet you and to be able to treat you with your discomfort.
We are really proud of what we have created here at Sóma and are delighted that you were able to float out the door. See you the next time you're here in beautiful Daylesford. x

Reviewed October 2, 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing hour with a massage tailored to relieve our individual aches and pains. The setting and atmosphere of Soma also made for an even more relaxing experience.

2  Thank jackdD8921AV
Reviewed September 30, 2016

Very professional and a very welcoming experience.
Massage therapist was a master at her work.
Have had plenty of massages in past but nothing like this.
Yvette you are wonderful.