Soma Massage and Beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $877.79
from $37.00
from $46.43
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2016

Relaxing / Ambient / Calming - Just what i needed. Location - walking distance from main street. Loved the relaxing music and the beautiful surrounds. Perfect place for a wind down, will definetly be back next time i am up at Daylesford. Floated out the door :-)

1  Thank kerrie656
Management response:Responded October 7, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review Kerrie.
It was really lovely to meet you and to be able to treat you with your discomfort.
We are really proud of what we have created here at Sóma and are delighted that you were able to float out the door. See you the next time you're here in beautiful Daylesford. x

Reviewed October 2, 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing hour with a massage tailored to relieve our individual aches and pains. The setting and atmosphere of Soma also made for an even more relaxing experience.

2  Thank jackdD8921AV
Reviewed September 30, 2016

Very professional and a very welcoming experience.
Massage therapist was a master at her work.
Have had plenty of massages in past but nothing like this.
Yvette you are wonderful.

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Yvette is an angel! I arrived with a few aches and pains, and left 90 mins later floating on air after a sensational relaxation massage.
I will certainly be back and can't recommend this lovely boutique business high enough.

1  Thank 735ruthk
Reviewed September 25, 2016

From the moment I walked in, I felt totally welcome. The staff were friendly and attentive, and created a very warm, calming environment. I had a relaxation massage, and it was probably one of the nicest I've ever had - well worth the money, I felt amazing afterward.

1  Thank liz_lyt13
Management response:Responded September 25, 2016

Hi Liz
Lovely to meet you and thank you for the great review.
We love what we do and take great pride in our work.
Warm regards from the team@Soma