Soma Massage and Beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $877.00
from $36.96
from $46.39
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2016

Very professional and a very welcoming experience.
Massage therapist was a master at her work.
Have had plenty of massages in past but nothing like this.
Yvette you are wonderful.

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Yvette is an angel! I arrived with a few aches and pains, and left 90 mins later floating on air after a sensational relaxation massage.
I will certainly be back and can't recommend this lovely boutique business high enough.

1  Thank 735ruthk
Reviewed September 25, 2016

From the moment I walked in, I felt totally welcome. The staff were friendly and attentive, and created a very warm, calming environment. I had a relaxation massage, and it was probably one of the nicest I've ever had - well worth the money, I felt amazing afterward.

1  Thank liz_lyt13
Management response:Responded September 25, 2016

Hi Liz
Lovely to meet you and thank you for the great review.
We love what we do and take great pride in our work.
Warm regards from the team@Soma

Reviewed September 23, 2016

One of the best massages I've ever had. Could not rate this anymore highly, Yvette was lovely
I will definitely go back next time I'm in Daylesford

Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Hi Natasha, thank you for the wonderful feedback. It was so lovely to meet you and yout family. Take care and see you next time you're in Daylesford.
Yvette@soma x

Reviewed September 18, 2016

We called last minute and booked in for two deep tissue massages. Was the best massage we have ever had. Will definitely be going back next time and will make sure we book in advance so that we don't miss out on having Yvette and Jules! The massage, environment and service was all positive. Thank you Soma!

1  Thank chloen609