“Top Notch Treatment in the Spa Capital”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed October 2, 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing hour with a massage tailored to relieve our individual aches and pains. The setting and atmosphere of Soma also made for an even more relaxing experience.

2  Thank jackdD8921AV
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"
"lovely ladies"

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Very professional and a very welcoming experience.
Massage therapist was a master at her work.
Have had plenty of massages in past but nothing like this.
Yvette you are wonderful.

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Yvette is an angel! I arrived with a few aches and pains, and left 90 mins later floating on air after a sensational relaxation massage.
I will certainly be back and can't recommend this lovely boutique business high enough.

1  Thank 735ruthk
Reviewed September 25, 2016

From the moment I walked in, I felt totally welcome. The staff were friendly and attentive, and created a very warm, calming environment. I had a relaxation massage, and it was probably one of the nicest I've ever had - well worth the money, I felt amazing afterward.

1  Thank liz_lyt13
Management response:Responded September 25, 2016

Hi Liz
Lovely to meet you and thank you for the great review.
We love what we do and take great pride in our work.
Warm regards from the team@Soma