Soma Massage and beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $872.22
from $36.76
from $46.13
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2016

From the moment I walked in, I felt totally welcome. The staff were friendly and attentive, and created a very warm, calming environment. I had a relaxation massage, and it was probably one of the nicest I've ever had - well worth the money, I felt amazing afterward.

1  Thank liz_lyt13
Management response:Responded September 25, 2016

Hi Liz
Lovely to meet you and thank you for the great review.
We love what we do and take great pride in our work.
Warm regards from the team@Soma

Reviewed September 23, 2016

One of the best massages I've ever had. Could not rate this anymore highly, Yvette was lovely
I will definitely go back next time I'm in Daylesford

Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Hi Natasha, thank you for the wonderful feedback. It was so lovely to meet you and yout family. Take care and see you next time you're in Daylesford.
Yvette@soma x

Reviewed September 18, 2016

We called last minute and booked in for two deep tissue massages. Was the best massage we have ever had. Will definitely be going back next time and will make sure we book in advance so that we don't miss out on having Yvette and Jules! The massage, environment and service was all positive. Thank you Soma!

1  Thank chloen609
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

A great deep tissue massage! Really got into issues in my back and ribs. Walked out straighter and taller. Would highly recommend. A very relaxing experience. Great location and beautiful place.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Yvette and Jules were very flexible, being able to accommodate a couples appointment right at the last minute. They were extremely friendly and the massages were very affordable and a perfect start to a weekend away.

1  Thank Jordan_Gianatti