“Friendly staff and a relaxing atmosphere”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed September 25, 2016

From the moment I walked in, I felt totally welcome. The staff were friendly and attentive, and created a very warm, calming environment. I had a relaxation massage, and it was probably one of the nicest I've ever had - well worth the money, I felt amazing afterward.

1  Thank liz_lyt13
Management response:Responded September 25, 2016

Hi Liz
Lovely to meet you and thank you for the great review.
We love what we do and take great pride in our work.
Warm regards from the team@Soma

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"
"lovely ladies"

Reviewed September 23, 2016

One of the best massages I've ever had. Could not rate this anymore highly, Yvette was lovely
I will definitely go back next time I'm in Daylesford

Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Hi Natasha, thank you for the wonderful feedback. It was so lovely to meet you and yout family. Take care and see you next time you're in Daylesford.
Yvette@soma x

Reviewed September 18, 2016

We called last minute and booked in for two deep tissue massages. Was the best massage we have ever had. Will definitely be going back next time and will make sure we book in advance so that we don't miss out on having Yvette and Jules! The massage, environment and service was all positive. Thank you Soma!

1  Thank chloen609
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

A great deep tissue massage! Really got into issues in my back and ribs. Walked out straighter and taller. Would highly recommend. A very relaxing experience. Great location and beautiful place.

Date of experience: August 2016