“Thank you”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

My first time ever getting a massage. I don't care what the other joints are doing but no way is it as good as this. Thank you thank you thank you. You helped me through it step by step. Very comfortable and clean. So so professional. I'll drive a few hours anytime to come see the girls. You've really added to what is already an amazing and special weekend.

1  Thank E9053ZRscottl
Management response:Responded August 27, 2016

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the great review and it was so lovely to meet and treat both you and your lovely wife. We hope that you had a fabulous anniversary in beautiful Daylesford, and that we will see both you again soon. Take care from the team @ Sóma

All reviews

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank dianneb984
Management response:Responded August 23, 2016

Hi Dyan.
Thank you for the lovely review. It was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you back soon.
Warm regards
Yvette @ Soma

Reviewed August 12, 2016

Cannot recommend SOMA highly enough. If you are looking for a relaxing massage in a lovely environment, with a great masseuse who is friendly and knows what she is doing, then SOMA is for you.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank julieY8331XI
Management response:Responded August 13, 2016

Thank you Julie. It was so lovely to meet you and have a great chat !
Wishing you all the very best and hope to see you again next time you are back in Daylesford. Yvette @ Sóma

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Thanks so much to Yvette for our wonderful experience today. My 8yo daughter and I were having a mother-daughter weekend and she had always wanted to try a "proper" massage. Yvette was so accommodating and made sure we were comfortable and super relaxed, explaining everything so that my daughter felt safe and reassured. The room was warm and inviting, the aroma was divine and the massages were perfect. We floated out of there and couldn't have asked for a more personal or professional experience. I wouldn't hesitate in going back - wish we had booked in for longer!

1  Thank lkb2008
Management response:Responded August 12, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Helen. It was a pleasure to meet and treat both you and your lovely daughter. Best wishes and we hope to see you back at Soma sometime soon. Warm Regards Yvette

See more reviews
Reviewed August 11, 2016

I went to daylesford for some me time...no husband and no kids, So what do you do when you go there...get a massage. I drove by and saw Soma and instantly had a connection to the name. I rang and lovely Yvette fitted me in the same day. I had a deep tissue massage. It was wonderful. Yvette hit all the spots and the pressure was great. Upon entering the treatment room it was very inviting, and you immediately feel a sense of calmness and relaxation. The room and massage table was cozy and warm. Yvette makes you feel in the moment from the time she starts right up until the very end. I highly recommend Soma and i will be referring you to all my friends and family. Even so I went back again the next day and tried a Reiki massage for the first time. It was amazing. Thank you Yvette (in more ways than one ;) I will definately be returning.

1  Thank milonasm
Management response:Responded August 11, 2016

Wow Dimmi,
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review. It was so nice to meet you and I am so happy that I could assist you in having a wonderful experience here at Sóma.
Take care of yourself and have a wonderful weekend.
Hope to see you again sometime x