Soma Massage and Beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $877.00
from $36.96
from $46.39
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Thanks so much to Yvette for our wonderful experience today. My 8yo daughter and I were having a mother-daughter weekend and she had always wanted to try a "proper" massage. Yvette was so accommodating and made sure we were comfortable and super relaxed, explaining everything so that my daughter felt safe and reassured. The room was warm and inviting, the aroma was divine and the massages were perfect. We floated out of there and couldn't have asked for a more personal or professional experience. I wouldn't hesitate in going back - wish we had booked in for longer!

1  Thank lkb2008
Management response:Responded August 12, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Helen. It was a pleasure to meet and treat both you and your lovely daughter. Best wishes and we hope to see you back at Soma sometime soon. Warm Regards Yvette

Reviewed August 11, 2016

I went to daylesford for some me time...no husband and no kids, So what do you do when you go there...get a massage. I drove by and saw Soma and instantly had a connection to the name. I rang and lovely Yvette fitted me in the same day. I had a deep tissue massage. It was wonderful. Yvette hit all the spots and the pressure was great. Upon entering the treatment room it was very inviting, and you immediately feel a sense of calmness and relaxation. The room and massage table was cozy and warm. Yvette makes you feel in the moment from the time she starts right up until the very end. I highly recommend Soma and i will be referring you to all my friends and family. Even so I went back again the next day and tried a Reiki massage for the first time. It was amazing. Thank you Yvette (in more ways than one ;) I will definately be returning.

1  Thank milonasm
Management response:Responded August 11, 2016

Wow Dimmi,
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review. It was so nice to meet you and I am so happy that I could assist you in having a wonderful experience here at Sóma.
Take care of yourself and have a wonderful weekend.
Hope to see you again sometime x

Reviewed August 7, 2016

I highly recommend this business for a massage. I left feeling very relaxed. I have experienced many massages and Yvettes was one of the best. Thank you.

1  Thank hrhodes11
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Truly a magical experience! My massage was exactly what I needed. Thank you Yvette for your wonderful passion, skill, knowledge and professionilism! The studio space created is so relaxing,warm, inviting and peaceful....an added bonus to the wonderful service they provide. Will return when revisiting the beautiful town of Daylesford! Had a fantastic weekend in this stunning town and Soma Massage was definitely a highlight! Be sure to book in advance if possible, to guarantee an appointment as Yvette and her team sure book up quickly (especially on weekends) :)

1  Thank tan082016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

My husband and I had a relaxation massage by Yvette. She was amazing was very attentive and worked through every muscle and joint . We would defiantly go back. Thank you so much Yvette !

1  Thank Dimmi N
Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Thanks for this wonderful review Dimmi. It was so nice to meet you and your family. Take care and we'll see you next time. Yvette@Soma