Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Massage

Absolutely amazing massage. Staff were very friendly and welcoming and professional. The room was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
angiemM5460DR
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile
Soma Massage

This was a delightful experience from the moment we walked in. It was a great massage for a really... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2018
jempmcd
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief lovely experience booking process comfortable environment good at what they do therapy room wonderful treatment left us feeling my partner tight muscles great ambience herbal tea relaxing music lovely ladies
Reviewed August 11, 2016

I went to daylesford for some me time...no husband and no kids, So what do you do when you go there...get a massage. I drove by and saw Soma and instantly had a connection to the name. I rang and lovely Yvette fitted me in the same day. I had a deep tissue massage. It was wonderful. Yvette hit all the spots and the pressure was great. Upon entering the treatment room it was very inviting, and you immediately feel a sense of calmness and relaxation. The room and massage table was cozy and warm. Yvette makes you feel in the moment from the time she starts right up until the very end. I highly recommend Soma and i will be referring you to all my friends and family. Even so I went back again the next day and tried a Reiki massage for the first time. It was amazing. Thank you Yvette (in more ways than one ;) I will definately be returning.

1  Thank milonasm
Management response:Responded August 11, 2016

Wow Dimmi,
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review. It was so nice to meet you and I am so happy that I could assist you in having a wonderful experience here at Sóma.
Take care of yourself and have a wonderful weekend.
Hope to see you again sometime x

Reviewed August 7, 2016

I highly recommend this business for a massage. I left feeling very relaxed. I have experienced many massages and Yvettes was one of the best. Thank you.

1  Thank hrhodes11
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Truly a magical experience! My massage was exactly what I needed. Thank you Yvette for your wonderful passion, skill, knowledge and professionilism! The studio space created is so relaxing,warm, inviting and peaceful....an added bonus to the wonderful service they provide. Will return when revisiting the beautiful town of Daylesford! Had a fantastic weekend in this stunning town and Soma Massage was definitely a highlight! Be sure to book in advance if possible, to guarantee an appointment as Yvette and her team sure book up quickly (especially on weekends) :)

1  Thank tan082016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

My husband and I had a relaxation massage by Yvette. She was amazing was very attentive and worked through every muscle and joint . We would defiantly go back. Thank you so much Yvette !

1  Thank Dimmi N
Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Thanks for this wonderful review Dimmi. It was so nice to meet you and your family. Take care and we'll see you next time. Yvette@Soma

Reviewed July 31, 2016

The perfect addition to our girls weekend away. We had 2x couples massages which was so time efficient for us. Yvonnes communication was so fast and helpful. The building was easy to find and the experience was so calm and relaxing. No complaints at all from us!! Thanks again ladies.

Date of experience: July 2016