Soma Massage and beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $872.22
from $36.76
from $46.13
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Truly a magical experience! My massage was exactly what I needed. Thank you Yvette for your wonderful passion, skill, knowledge and professionilism! The studio space created is so relaxing,warm, inviting and peaceful....an added bonus to the wonderful service they provide. Will return when revisiting the beautiful town of Daylesford! Had a fantastic weekend in this stunning town and Soma Massage was definitely a highlight! Be sure to book in advance if possible, to guarantee an appointment as Yvette and her team sure book up quickly (especially on weekends) :)

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank tan082016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

My husband and I had a relaxation massage by Yvette. She was amazing was very attentive and worked through every muscle and joint . We would defiantly go back. Thank you so much Yvette !

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Dimmi N
Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Thanks for this wonderful review Dimmi. It was so nice to meet you and your family. Take care and we'll see you next time. Yvette@Soma

Reviewed July 31, 2016

The perfect addition to our girls weekend away. We had 2x couples massages which was so time efficient for us. Yvonnes communication was so fast and helpful. The building was easy to find and the experience was so calm and relaxing. No complaints at all from us!! Thanks again ladies.

1  Thank Jennai109
Reviewed July 31, 2016

My friends and I visited this place over the weekend for a massage on our girls weekend. The ladies who run the place are absolutely lovely and were absolutely accomodating. My massage was on point, I had a deep tissue massage and it was perfect. Would reccommend to anyone visiting the area!

1  Thank Tes A
Management response:Responded July 31, 2016

Thanks for the great review Tes,
It was so lovely to meet you all . Have a fabulous week and hope to see you again sometime soon. Yvette @ Sóma

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Yvette was really warm and welcoming and the massage was amazing- probably one of the best I've had. I only wished I'd booked a longer one! Highly recommend.

1  Thank Vetti25
Management response:Responded July 30, 2016

Thanks for the lovely review Yvette. It was so nice to meet you and hope to see you again sometime in the future. Take care !