“Amazing massage”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed August 7, 2016

I highly recommend this business for a massage. I left feeling very relaxed. I have experienced many massages and Yvettes was one of the best. Thank you.

1  Thank hrhodes11
"herbal tea"
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"
in 2 reviews
"would definitely go back"
"lovely ladies"

Reviewed August 7, 2016

Truly a magical experience! My massage was exactly what I needed. Thank you Yvette for your wonderful passion, skill, knowledge and professionilism! The studio space created is so relaxing,warm, inviting and peaceful....an added bonus to the wonderful service they provide. Will return when revisiting the beautiful town of Daylesford! Had a fantastic weekend in this stunning town and Soma Massage was definitely a highlight! Be sure to book in advance if possible, to guarantee an appointment as Yvette and her team sure book up quickly (especially on weekends) :)

1  Thank tan082016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

My husband and I had a relaxation massage by Yvette. She was amazing was very attentive and worked through every muscle and joint . We would defiantly go back. Thank you so much Yvette !

1  Thank Dimmi N
Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Thanks for this wonderful review Dimmi. It was so nice to meet you and your family. Take care and we'll see you next time. Yvette@Soma

Reviewed July 31, 2016

The perfect addition to our girls weekend away. We had 2x couples massages which was so time efficient for us. Yvonnes communication was so fast and helpful. The building was easy to find and the experience was so calm and relaxing. No complaints at all from us!! Thanks again ladies.

Date of experience: July 2016