Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great relaxing massage in a lovely quaint location

Located in a converted house. Skilled therapists saw to our comfort and relaxation throughout... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
817prashanths
Best ever!

I had the deep tissue massage at Soma. I've had many massages at different places over the years... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MaddyS894
Geelong, Australia
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue feeling amazing an affordable price stress relief comfortable environment wonderful treatment left us feeling great ambience herbal tea relaxing music would definitely go back lovely ladies essential oils my birthday magic hands my mum yvette
Reviewed August 7, 2016

My husband and I had a relaxation massage by Yvette. She was amazing was very attentive and worked through every muscle and joint . We would defiantly go back. Thank you so much Yvette !

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Dimmi N
Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Thanks for this wonderful review Dimmi. It was so nice to meet you and your family. Take care and we'll see you next time. Yvette@Soma

Reviewed July 31, 2016

The perfect addition to our girls weekend away. We had 2x couples massages which was so time efficient for us. Yvonnes communication was so fast and helpful. The building was easy to find and the experience was so calm and relaxing. No complaints at all from us!! Thanks again ladies.

1  Thank Jennai109
Reviewed July 31, 2016

My friends and I visited this place over the weekend for a massage on our girls weekend. The ladies who run the place are absolutely lovely and were absolutely accomodating. My massage was on point, I had a deep tissue massage and it was perfect. Would reccommend to anyone visiting the area!

1  Thank Tes A
Management response:Responded July 31, 2016

Thanks for the great review Tes,
It was so lovely to meet you all . Have a fabulous week and hope to see you again sometime soon. Yvette @ Sóma

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Yvette was really warm and welcoming and the massage was amazing- probably one of the best I've had. I only wished I'd booked a longer one! Highly recommend.

1  Thank Vetti25
Management response:Responded July 30, 2016

Thanks for the lovely review Yvette. It was so nice to meet you and hope to see you again sometime in the future. Take care !

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I've had a wonderful experience here and it's right in the centre of town which is helpful. Great introduction to reiki treatment also.

1  Thank benjysponder
Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Thanks Benji. Always lovely to see you and treat you. Take care and see you next time. Yvette@Soma