Soma Massage and Beauty
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever

I found My massage at Soma to be absolutely wonderful. I have never had such a thorough and amazing... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
diannedmcadam
Professional and friendly

My partner and I tried the 2 hr massage + facial + foot scrub package, and it's really worth a go... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2019

from $877.79
from $37.00
from $46.43
More Info
All reviews deep tissue stress relief lovely experience my partner lovely ladies long weekend girls weekend thank you so much bliss massage relaxation pressure oil firm package spas skin
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2016

My friends and I visited this place over the weekend for a massage on our girls weekend. The ladies who run the place are absolutely lovely and were absolutely accomodating. My massage was on point, I had a deep tissue massage and it was perfect. Would reccommend to anyone visiting the area!

1  Thank Tes A
Management response:Responded July 31, 2016

Thanks for the great review Tes,
It was so lovely to meet you all . Have a fabulous week and hope to see you again sometime soon. Yvette @ Sóma

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Yvette was really warm and welcoming and the massage was amazing- probably one of the best I've had. I only wished I'd booked a longer one! Highly recommend.

1  Thank Vetti25
Management response:Responded July 30, 2016

Thanks for the lovely review Yvette. It was so nice to meet you and hope to see you again sometime in the future. Take care !

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I've had a wonderful experience here and it's right in the centre of town which is helpful. Great introduction to reiki treatment also.

1  Thank benjysponder
Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Thanks Benji. Always lovely to see you and treat you. Take care and see you next time. Yvette@Soma

Reviewed July 17, 2016

Me & my husband went to Soma Massage and it was awesome. We felt so relax that we can just go on and on. We did a relaxing massage and we could feel that our body was so light and love the smell of the oil....Leaves my skin smooth even thou after shower..Yvette and her work coll is very caring & friendly to us.. Thank you for an awesome experience and also you both are very passionate at what you do.. Hope to make a trip again in Daylesford and will come back to you...Please make a trip to Soma Massage and highly recommend :-)

1  Thank Abhail
Reviewed July 17, 2016

I waited about a year after moving here to try one of the many massage experiences on offer in Daylesford. My mum and I came along to Soma and it did not disappoint! Yvette is very talented- just when you thought you couldn't get more relaxed, she starts on another part of your body during the Bliss massage. You can tell the staff here love their job as they are very calm and pleasant. Definitely will be back and definitely would highly recommend to locals and visitors.

1  Thank erh146