“Girls weekend away”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed July 31, 2016

The perfect addition to our girls weekend away. We had 2x couples massages which was so time efficient for us. Yvonnes communication was so fast and helpful. The building was easy to find and the experience was so calm and relaxing. No complaints at all from us!! Thanks again ladies.

1  Thank Jennai109
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"
"lovely ladies"

Reviewed July 31, 2016

My friends and I visited this place over the weekend for a massage on our girls weekend. The ladies who run the place are absolutely lovely and were absolutely accomodating. My massage was on point, I had a deep tissue massage and it was perfect. Would reccommend to anyone visiting the area!

1  Thank Tes A
Management response:Responded July 31, 2016

Thanks for the great review Tes,
It was so lovely to meet you all . Have a fabulous week and hope to see you again sometime soon. Yvette @ Sóma

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Yvette was really warm and welcoming and the massage was amazing- probably one of the best I've had. I only wished I'd booked a longer one! Highly recommend.

1  Thank Vetti25
Management response:Responded July 30, 2016

Thanks for the lovely review Yvette. It was so nice to meet you and hope to see you again sometime in the future. Take care !

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I've had a wonderful experience here and it's right in the centre of town which is helpful. Great introduction to reiki treatment also.

1  Thank benjysponder
Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Thanks Benji. Always lovely to see you and treat you. Take care and see you next time. Yvette@Soma

See more reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Me & my husband went to Soma Massage and it was awesome. We felt so relax that we can just go on and on. We did a relaxing massage and we could feel that our body was so light and love the smell of the oil....Leaves my skin smooth even thou after shower..Yvette and her work coll is very caring & friendly to us.. Thank you for an awesome experience and also you both are very passionate at what you do.. Hope to make a trip again in Daylesford and will come back to you...Please make a trip to Soma Massage and highly recommend :-)

1  Thank Abhail