“Great little spot to get relaxed”
Review of Soma Massage

Soma Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Soma Massage mind body spirit, our aim is to slowly melt away stress, worry and any discomfort or disquiet you may be experiencing in a beautiful boutique, friendly and inviting space, within walking distance from the main shopping strip. We offer relaxation, deep tissue, body treatments and foot treatments. Our treatments are tailored to suit each individual client in a warm, inviting,peaceful space. Come and experience for yourselves ! Bookings essential.
Reviewed July 23, 2016

I've had a wonderful experience here and it's right in the centre of town which is helpful. Great introduction to reiki treatment also.

1  Thank benjysponder
Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

Thanks Benji. Always lovely to see you and treat you. Take care and see you next time. Yvette@Soma

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"relaxing music"
"lovely ladies"

Reviewed July 17, 2016

Me & my husband went to Soma Massage and it was awesome. We felt so relax that we can just go on and on. We did a relaxing massage and we could feel that our body was so light and love the smell of the oil....Leaves my skin smooth even thou after shower..Yvette and her work coll is very caring & friendly to us.. Thank you for an awesome experience and also you both are very passionate at what you do.. Hope to make a trip again in Daylesford and will come back to you...Please make a trip to Soma Massage and highly recommend :-)

1  Thank Abhail
Reviewed July 17, 2016

I waited about a year after moving here to try one of the many massage experiences on offer in Daylesford. My mum and I came along to Soma and it did not disappoint! Yvette is very talented- just when you thought you couldn't get more relaxed, she starts on another part of your body during the Bliss massage. You can tell the staff here love their job as they are very calm and pleasant. Definitely will be back and definitely would highly recommend to locals and visitors.

1  Thank erh146
Reviewed July 15, 2016

Amazing massage, relaxing on a warmed bed in a fantastic room. Reasonable price also. I would highly recommend

1  Thank jamesbro2016
Management response:Responded July 16, 2016

Thanks for the great review James. It was lovely to meet you and to treat you. Take care and best wishes, Yvette @ Soma

See more reviews
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Yvette & Jules,
The bliss massage was bliss, bliss, bliss!!!! I have never experienced a massage better than that ever!! My best friend of 27yrs was over the moon when I told her my birthday present to her was a massage and she agreed, best ever!! From the minute we walked in we could feel the energy of calm & relaxation. Thank you again Yvette & Jules we will be back for a 2hr Heavenly massage
Trish & Louise

1  Thank trishf353
Management response:Responded July 11, 2016

Hi Trish,
Happy birthday again to Louise and thank you so much for booking with us at Sóma and for your fabulous feedback !!!. We both LOVE what we do and I guess it shows in our massage and healing energies. You both were a delight as clients and we wish you both well and cannot wait to treat you both again x