“A Wonderful Break”
Review of Bundanoon Lodge

Bundanoon Lodge
Ranked #1 of 4 Bundanoon B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband and I have just spent three great days enjoying a mid-winter break as Marie-Louise and Graeme's guests at Bundanoon. They are friendly, helpful and attentive hosts, without being at all intrusive, and the atmosphere they have created in such a short time in this B&B is warm, comfortable and unpretentious. They are well informed about local sights and activities, and have all the equipment that we needed but forgot - bike helmets, torches etc! Delicious hearty breakfasts, a communal breakfast table conducive to chatting with other guests, clean and comfortable rooms and a peaceful environment all led to a perfect stay. Thanks!

Room Tip: Note that Tuscan Room doesn't have an ensuite, but its own bathroom nearby. All other rooms hav...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Bundanoon Lodge

Reviewed July 4, 2012

An overnight stay at the Lodge with our daughter and her 5 children (15 - 6) was so good. Our host went out of his way to accommodate such a disparate group. The bedrooms were spacious, very clean and comfortable and all opened through French doors on to a front terrace. We all enjoyed the walk to the Glow Worm Glen and after dinner at Moss Vale we returned to sit by the log fire. Breakfast was a great success with the children loving the potato cakes, bacon and eggs. The owners' three dogs added a nice touch as they were so well behaved and very friendly! We couldn't have wished for a better stay. Suzanne D.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Accomodation Excellent. Amenitities Supperb. Hospitality Wonderful.
Highly recommend a stay at this Lodge. Very picturesque grounds, with easy walking around local area. Very quite and piecefull. Cosy fireplace
in loungeroom/reading room, etc,etc.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stayed there with our two young daughters and everything was perfect. Warm and welcoming. Awesome breakfast. Loved the warm and cozy fireplace. Highly recommended. . We will come to stay again thank you

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This accomodation was one of my favourites, seeing as i go on holiday a lot, i know what good quality accomodation is. The dogs welcomed us, and they are extremely friendly. The couple which own it are very welcoming and pleasant. The rooms are like a home away from home, each one has its own beautiful theme and is very cosy and lovely. The fireplace and the tv room are very nice and warm and all of the rooms have heating. The breakfast was very scumptious and delicious and i would love to stay again if i had the chance!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I was needed a short break from my work in Canberra, so I looked it up on the internet and picked this place. With my 9 y.o. grandson we arrived my train (some adventure for the boy) and we were met by Graeme, the owner, at the station. We did not expect that he would take us in his car to show the village and then to the Grand Canyon which was so nice of him to do. By the Canyon we saw a rarest bird - a lyre bird - at a close range. So, it all started as a fairytale and continued to be throughoout all our stay.
Beautiful friendly place filled with positive energy of our hosts. Lots of space to relax, nice spa bath before sleep, and so on.
I truly hope to come back, not once, to repeat this experience.
Thank you, Marie-Louise and Graeme, I wish you all the best, Natasha Lukin

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2012

After having stayed at Bundanoon Lodge three times, my
experiences have been so good which prompted me to
do the unusual. - to write this unsolicited testimonial.

If and when I drive between Melbourne and our corporate
office located in Sydney, I nowadays make sure that I on
the way to or from Sydney can have a weekend at the
Bundanoon Lodge.

The reason being is the family style hospitality, great
breakfast (I understand that the host used to be a chef),
homely decorated and spacious guest rooms, especially
the "Japanese", my favourite.

Not to forget the fun I have had with Zoe, their well trained
dog.

Perfectly located, just a short drive from Hume Highway
has made me to become a regular guest in Bundanoon.

Tina, Melbourne

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bundanoon
Peppers Manor House
The Bundanoon Guest House
The Bundanoon Guest House
#4 of 4 in Bundanoon
Bundanoon Country Inn Motel

Been to Bundanoon Lodge? Share your experiences!