“Fish & Chips”

Add it.
Airport Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Ok, the truth is the place is just a fish & chip joint and that's just fine with me. To many restaurants want to feed you all kinds of stuff but can't do any well. This goes for some restaurants in Shelter Cove who think fine dining is serving wine with dinner.
The fish & chips were a good size portion, very hot, greasy the way they should be and the fries were those large steak fries perfectly deep fried. Now deep fried is what this is. Not broiled, not pan fried, not baked but made in a deep fryer. Do you get what happens when you deep fry stuff........it gets greasy!!!
Whenever I go to Shelter Cove I will stop in and get my fill of DEEP FRIED FISH & CHIPS, YOU SHOULD TOO.

3  Thank Michael C

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Heard about their "famous" fish & chips so had to try them. Quality of fish was good but overly greasy so we were disappointed.....

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Only a few seats inside, limited hours but great fish and chips---a great stop for lunch in shelter cove.

1  Thank ballhawg
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I ate the fish and chips here probably 20 years ago and never forgot how good it was. My daughter and I ate it again 20 years later and for us it is to die for. Only problem is we only ordered 1 order and my daughter was faster than me. After leaving thought I should have got an order to go. Be aware they are closed on Mondays as most restaurants are in Shelter Cove. The staff were very friendly. Hope it is not 20 years till my next visit.

1  Thank sparks602
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good food over looking the cliffs and the Pacific Ocean as you eat your meal, hearing the seals , listing to birds, the waves, crashing on the cliffs, the wind blowing. Fish and chips restaurant.

1  Thank Leon B