“Its not as bad as the reviews”
Review of Parador Oasis

Parador Oasis
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in San German
Orlando, Florida
“Its not as bad as the reviews”
Reviewed September 16, 2010

I stayed there for 2 nights and 3 days on a business trip and yes the building is old, but it was SUPER clean, it needs tlc as far as remodeling but the service was one on one, the manager is a great person and did his best to make my stay a welcome one, after advising about the need to remove the rugs. What I loved most was accessing the wifi from the awesome lobby, it was hard to focus on work and ignore the beautiful original antique wood work. Its not noisy or full of the hustle and bustle you would expect being in the town, I liked it and I would stay again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank mrvelez007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I live in PR but had to go to the west side for a family trip. Every where else was full. Did not read the reviews before I reserved the hotel did not have any choose. The hotel was dirty, the rug seem to never been clean, bedding was stain, the worst part it had cacaroches (alot). The continetal before is a lie just coffee and slide bread. No secruity at all. Front door close at 10 and then you get a key to walk in by a side gate. The parking in small and no secrutiy. To top off the rob my truck rear door the last night it was park right in front of the hotel. Do not stay hear you better off in a motel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
7 Thank Jenny_7801

Travelers are raving about these San German hotels

Puerto Rico
Reviewed July 5, 2009

A Dump. A horrible, dirty dump. Room are disgusting. Hallways are filthy. Service is non-existent. Staff is rude. Continental breakfast is a joke: loaf of white bread in a bag, butter, bad coffee with ants in the sugar. The most disgusting place on earth.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
5 Thank Fight4Right
USA
Reviewed October 11, 2008

By trpt_man, 09/20/08
In my opinion this is a really expensive place that's not worth the call. Rooms are small, dirty and smelly. I booked the night before I got there Once there I saw the rooms bad condition I turned around and told the front clerk I was leaving. I asked if there were any penalties or charges for the cancellation and the attendant said no. They still charged the room. The next month I called and asked to speak to the manager and when I started asking her about the charge she passed the telephone and I heard her say "Oh, you deal with him" when I asked who I was speaking to she said she was a former employee and she remembered me. After about 10 minutes of trying to reason with her, I asked to speak to the manager and she did not want to take the call, I could hear her in the background. Then I was rudely told to call my bank and she just hung up

• Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank Trpt_man
Michigan
Reviewed December 29, 2007

This is a beautiful old brick building with lots of possibilities. But currently, avoid staying here if you can. The room was in pretty sad shape--even had a broken box frame on the bed.
NO HOT WATER!!! Not even after several calls. They still charged full price. Thread-bare towels. No food service but they did have a charming diningroom. Couldn't get into the wireless internet.
Best part was that it was very clean.

• Liked — cleanliness
  • Disliked — no hot water
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank kibbe
PUERTO RICO
Reviewed November 28, 2006

This place is really bad. dirty, noisy, smelly, bug infested (roaches and mosquitos) The service was really poor We had a terrible experience there. We didnt even got our money back because of the "policy" of the hotel. They stole our money and didnt care for our bad experience there. the girl that check us in tried talking to the owner about our money but he said that id we already paid, that was out problem.... Health and fire department should close this place down... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND PLACE. HORRIBBLLLEE!!!!

• Liked — Historic Place
  • Disliked — EVERYTHING
  • Tips/Secrets — DONT GO THERE...EVER!!!!
  • Stayed May 2006, traveled with family
7 Thank IMNOTHERE
hueytown al.
Reviewed November 22, 2006

HOTEL OASIS IN SAN GERMAN;is a great historic place to stay has been recently renovated with all modern facilities;close to all mayor beaches and historic sites without becoming islated;has avery friendly staff;;IN THE S.W. THEY ARE #1

• Liked — location and facilities
  • Disliked — na
  • Tips/Secrets — close to all beaches and historic sites
#30 of 47 in San Juan
Hotel Parador Guanica 1929
Howard Johnson Inn Downtown Mayaguez PR
Parguera Plaza Hotel

Been to Parador Oasis? Share your experiences!