Although it takes an extra 45 km from Saskatchewan Crossing, this is one of the only serviced campgrounds around. The Campground is "dated", yet has all facilities required. Sites are pull-through in a forested area. Sites are quite close to one another, yet in September the campground is not too crowded. Accomodations are older, yet provide what one might need when being fully hooked up. There are special "group sites", one of which was used for a holiday party while we were staying. Yet, the campground rules were followed, so there was no noise at all. At the entry of the campground, several facilities are provided: shop, laundrette, restaurant. In the morning, one can opt for a breakfast being prepared for you (to be paid).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are dedicated to making memories for families by providing affordable fun, a wilderness experience with all the amenities and an overall quality experience for friends and families in the Canadian Rockies. Amenities include a hotel , campground, cabins, RV rentals, Group camps for weddings and reunions, full service restaurant, convenience store, liquor store, gas station and gift shop. We have mini-golf, Frisbee-golf, volleyball, basketball, horseshoes and badminton on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your David Thompson Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- David Thompson Hotel Nordegg
- David Thompson Resort Nordegg, Alberta