Does what is says on the Tin really. Stayed here for a couple nights with a few friends because it was close to a Wedding we were all invited to. The Hotel is located on quite a busy road and there is quite a bit of traffic noise outside. The rooms were all a good size, fairly big bed, clean with standard Bathroom. As it was summer the room was quite hot, the rooms are not air conditioned but the hotel has provided a desk fan in each room which is better than nothing. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful, they organised Taxi's for us and stored our suitcases on our last day. There is a pub next to the Hotel, they provide breakfast if you want it, we didn't bother but some of our party did and said it was OK, we had dinner and lunch there, service varied massively, I'd be cautious to recommend the pub if they are busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just half an hour from Hever Castle and the Bluebell Railway - both big draws to this historic town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel East Grinstead
- Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel West Sussex, UK