I have this afternoon come back from my first visit to a Premier Inn. My friends and I stayed for 2 nights. The room was very clean, modern and comfortable. There was a large fan in the room which was a welcome sight as was the large bath and shower . The bed was very comfortable and you even had a choice of pillows. The staff were friendly very welcoming, nothing was too much trouble and even had time to recommend places to visit.
Although we were on a main road we didn't hear any noise and we didn't even hear any noises from within the hotel. We had breakfast in The Star pub on the same site and that was very good again the staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The evening meals are also very good in there.
This Premier Inn is ideal for going to Lingfield Park for the races. As I say this was my first Premier Inn experience and it won't be my last. My friends and I have nothing to complain about. Thank you to everyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just half an hour from Hever Castle and the Bluebell Railway - both big draws to this historic town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel East Grinstead
- Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel West Sussex, UK